Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

Arrow Shark boat

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

Arrow Shark boat

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2018, 10:23 AM
Super sound 23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Arrow Shark boat

Hello everyone !

Had a question I was recently at a hobby shop near me which had the 55'' Negotiator by Arrow Shark, on display on an upper shelf seeing I had never see one in person before asked if I could take a closer look at the boat but was told only on display . My question seeing many in the past have said Arrow Shark are not the best quality hulls they do not perform as well as others, have they gotten any better over the years .
I think the company is based out of the US but my guess hulls are produced in China . Any help appreciated

Last edited by Super sound 23; 03-11-2018 at 09:57 AM.
Old 05-25-2018, 07:20 PM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Their site shows it being out of stock, Arrow Shark 6HP+ Gas RC Boat Series-52" Flying Dragon . Some Asian boats are OK while some are just junk. They are now getting into the OK territory but some of their items are still what most would advise not to buy. Some use the cheapest parts they can find so quality suffers as you get what you pay for.