Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

Jet drive for Gas boats

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

Jet drive for Gas boats

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 12:18 AM
launchpad51

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Jet drive for Gas boats

Hello there;
I was just viewing that one boat,and man....thats the coolest boat I have seen yet. Ans your right;it is a badas boat.
Now,I see that you put a jetdrive in a 22" boat.I am planing on putting 2 of the graunper with the 500 motorsmini"s in my 36" deep vee hull.This is my first big project,but being a newfie I ready for the challenge.Could you give me some direction on trying to do this.Because of the hull design the jets would have to be placed in on an angle.Would this be a bad idea?;because I am concerned that I will not be able to turn the nozzles to direct the boat.I will also be installing a traxxas ev-2 esc,a JR python 2 channel digital proportttional radio control,I will be installing a water cooling system and a box for the electronics.
Could you get back to me and give me your input on this project.Let me know if I am crazy or................
Thankyou
Al