Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

HEARD OF SPEED FREEK HULLS

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

HEARD OF SPEED FREEK HULLS

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 11:35 PM
terry kelly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HEARD OF SPEED FREEK HULLS

has anyone on here heard of speed freek hulls and their record " as far as are they a good boat" ? i am looking at one on the "bay" and have never heard of one.. thinking about it , i just love the look of this thing.anyone can help ..lol thanks ... btw i do not knoe how to link . i am lucky to just get here by myself. thanks people
Old 08-14-2007, 12:53 AM
Justaddwata
My Feedback: (3)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: HEARD OF SPEED FREEK HULLS

Think they are pretty new (Website is not up yet). Not a bad looking hydro. Along the lines of the PI and Thunderbolt.

I have not read anything about them on any of the other forums so cant say anything about them either way.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:09 PM
jorgeirn

try www.seaducerboats.com in the near future home of my new carbon/kevlar racer gas cat.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:12 PM
jorgeirn

sorry gas hydro!!!!
Old 08-14-2007, 11:28 PM
jorgeirn

The introduction of the CMB 35 engine was met with enthusiasm in the model boating community. The engine was the first high performance 35 cc engine design available for model boats. The initial engines had some serious problems, however. The ABC piston and liner was an innovation for large gasoline engines, but nearly everyone running the engine had piston seizures. The company came out with a ringed piston running in a chrome brass liner to solve these problems.

the new monster is born http://www.cmbnorge.no/html/35_rs.html
Old 08-21-2007, 12:01 AM
speed freek rc

ORIGINAL: terry kelly

has anyone on here heard of speed freek hulls and their record " as far as are they a good boat" ? i am looking at one on the "bay" and have never heard of one.. thinking about it , i just love the look of this thing.anyone can help ..lol thanks ... btw i do not knoe how to link . i am lucky to just get here by myself. thanks people
Hi Terry

Thanks for your interest on Speed Freek Hulls. My name is Robert Garcia the owner of Speed Freek Model Boats new boat company for the the RC world. To get info on the speed freek hulls check out www.namba3.net as a few guys that run on District 3 are proud owners of a speed freek hulls. So far GX1-Cat Luis Acanda owner of a Freek Cat is currently in first place in the high points for Dist 3. As for Sport Hydro it’s a proven boat, as this boat was introduced to the market beginning of Summer 2007.

<Moderator Edit - removal of e-mail address>