Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

what eng or who build it

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

what eng or who build it

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 11:07 PM
rcboateric
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: what eng or who build it

Redline full mod engines are on sale now for only $500, its specs is 6.75hp@15500rpm and 5.5hp@18000rpm, that thing is a big screamer, the price made me just order another one for my new Insane mono. I took my Redline 260 Sprint Cat back to Sunset park yesterday, oh man, the place that I ran at is just too small for it since that thing got use to a huge pond.
Old 12-07-2008, 11:19 PM
john crouch
My Feedback: (1)

Sorry if I came on a little strong, But I do feel that A/C boats makes one of the best hulls out there. I have been racing them now for almost 5 years. I know Dom very well and he is a stand up guy as well. he also is connected with M&D designs.
Old 12-07-2008, 11:44 PM
rcboateric
Banned

ORIGINAL: john crouch

Sorry if I came on a little strong, But I do feel that A/C boats makes one of the best hulls out there. I have been racing them now for almost 5 years. I know Dom very well and he is a stand up guy as well. he also is connected with M&D designs.
I know A/C boats makes good hulls but all I have seen so far for the fastest cats video is the Sprint cat maybe Stryker cats too, haven't tried the M&D engine yet but I believe a fast boat's set up is more important than the engine.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:57 AM
martno1fan

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: MrMikeG

Once you try a M&D Mart you will be hooked! I have 3 so far and all have been real goers. My Cast motor is in my Lazer, 260 in my R42 and the old 2 port sits on the shelve, might find it's home in the Wildthing one day, just too good to sell.
Cheers Mike ,i hope to have one by next summer all been well,it will go in either a glass hydro im going to build once the plugs done or a cat,not sure yet.
Mart