Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

future new hull

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

future new hull

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 03:18 PM
jworm49

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default future new hull

OK so I decided to take Mart's advice and stick with the hull I have for a while. But I plan on getting a new hull at some point and was wondering which of these people thought would be the best choice for rough water. WHH team pro, Bonzi 50", Bonzi 54" 0r 64" fountain or something els alltogether. I also like aeromarine's outer limits and a few others. My goal is tho stick with my hull for a while learn to drive better then transfer the guts over to a better hull and upgrade the rest of the boat as I can.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:42 PM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: future new hull

The best rough water boat that I've seen is the AC Model Boats Lazer 45. I was frankly surprised to see how much rough water it could take for its size. The Aeromarine Outer Limits/XXX does pretty well also.
Learning to drive won't take you that long so just go with a good hull first.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:08 AM
jworm49

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: future new hull

Thanks Ron I will look at the lazer. Also I forgot to metion that I have looked at Expresscraft's site as well. There hulls look very nice and seem to be on the cheap side. I'm a lil dissapointed with Aeromarine's site they don't have very good pics of the hulls. I guess I'd have to find a better site to look at them to be able to make a decision but thanks for the imput.