Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

New Team Pro Enforcer

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

New Team Pro Enforcer

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 07:55 PM
Jon DesJardins

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Team Pro Enforcer

Few pics of my first Gas RC boat.
This is such a nice boat, I wanted to share the pics to see the quality of these boats.
Ran the first three tanks through it and am just amazed at the ease of operation and the performance was outstanding.

If anyone is looking at getting into the hobby, look long and hard at warehouse hobbies, love it

Old 11-04-2009, 08:38 PM
cdnjr88fan

Default RE: New Team Pro Enforcer

Great looking boat, your pilots look like they got scared sh...less.

Old 11-04-2009, 08:39 PM
gtdad

nice ride man
Old 11-04-2009, 08:44 PM
ByronRC
My Feedback: (2)

Nice boat Spoolinaw. Can you tell me what Enforcer engine version you have. The reason I ask is that I have to replace mine from the original 3 point version
Old 11-04-2009, 08:55 PM
team esp

Sweet looking boat! I always wanted to pick up a Team Pro hull but haven't yet. The WWH boats are great when it comes to reliability. I have several gas boats but always seem to run my Super G that I picked up really cheap a year or two ago. If I run into issues with my other boats, I can always throw the Super G in the lake and cruise around for practically an hour on a tank.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:30 PM
GT100
My Feedback: (1)

Nice looking boat. Did you put the gear on the pilots or did they come like that? I love the suits theyre wearing.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:21 AM
Ultimate48
My Feedback: (1)

Very nice boat, I like the driver and throttle men .

Steve
Old 11-05-2009, 06:59 AM
pyro1

Congratulations,very nice choice. These boats run great. I ordered mine with a dry system. Lets see some videos when you get her wet. Are you running the M5 mod??

Pyro1

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ki19117.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	1308287  
Old 11-05-2009, 01:24 PM
Doubledog
My Feedback: (48)

Good choice. The yellow is killer.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:31 PM
skboatman

ORIGINAL: Doubledog

Good choice. The yellow is killer.
DD ,,,,,, You didnt say anything about how many of these you have gone through !!!! LOL....

i wish it was warmer here in PA !!!! Great job on the hydro ....I have been following !!! SK
Old 11-05-2009, 06:24 PM
Justaddwata
My Feedback: (3)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

ORIGINAL: spoolinaww

Few pics of my first Gas RC boat.
This is such a nice boat, I wanted to share the pics to see the quality of these boats.
Ran the first three tanks through it and am just amazed at the ease of operation and the performance was outstanding.

If anyone is looking at getting into the hobby, look long and hard at warehouse hobbies, love it
Congrats on the new addition. Beautiful boat. Hope you post some pics of her in action soon.

If there is a better solid color for a boat - I have not seen it (near half of my boats are yellow)
Old 11-05-2009, 11:44 PM
Jon DesJardins

Thanks everyone, I am running the stock engine option (G260 ZENOAH PREPARED WITH CLUTCH 2.9HP @ 12,000 RPM) not the M5 upgrade. I didn't upgrade just because its my first one and wanted everything to last and be very easy for me right away and it has been perfect.

Since Warehouse Hobbies allows orders direct from their webpage you can basically add and change every option you can think of making it so awesome to get a boat all RTR the way you want it out of the box. I am so happy with the boats quality and options that I have my friends already jotting down all the options they want on their boats when the decide to order.

The Driver and Throttle man came just like that for I believe $40-$45 installed. They have so many options to choose from you can really customize your boat to the hills if you want.

Two thumbs up for sure for this boat and company, since I'm in AZ and its still in the upper 80's you know I will be hitting the lakes all weekend long
Footage to come!
Old 11-06-2009, 12:21 AM
gtdad

Thanks everyone, I am running the stock engine option (G260 ZENOAH PREPARED WITH CLUTCH 2.9HP @ 12,000 RPM) not the M5 upgrade. I didn't upgrade just because its my first one and wanted everything to last and be very easy for me right away and it has been perfect.

Since Warehouse Hobbies allows orders direct from their webpage you can basically add and change every option you can think of making it so awesome to get a boat all RTR the way you want it out of the box. I am so happy with the boats quality and options that I have my friends already jotting down all the options they want on their boats when the decide to order.

The Driver and Throttle man came just like that for I believe $40-$45 installed. They have so many options to choose from you can really customize your boat to the hills if you want.

Two thumbs up for sure for this boat and company, since I'm in AZ and its still in the upper 80's you know I will be hitting the lakes all weekend long
Footage to come!
just rub our noses in it why don't cha . it's actually gonna be in the 70's here this weekend and i can't wait to get my sprint cat wet!!!
-scott

Old 11-06-2009, 09:16 AM
skboatman

ORIGINAL: gtdad

Footage to come!
just rub our noses in it why don't cha . it's actually gonna be in the 70's here this weekend and i can't wait to get my sprint cat wet!!!
-scott

You guys are killin me!!! My son & I are praying for 60 degrees this weekend!!! Probly going to be our last time boating for a bit!!!
We're in PA ! Anyway ....very nice boat. You made a great choice!!! I have a WHH Super G & Crackerbox !!! The boats are great and Tony's service is great!!! I wish you nothing but good luck and fun with your new boat!!!! SK.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:14 AM
Doubledog
My Feedback: (48)

The one thing I'm wondering is the position of the engine as it comes from them. My boat required pushing the engine further forward than that and still could've used another 1/2" more to keep the bow down. If you look at mine, the spark plug is right between the drivers. Kind of wish I'd have went with an IV bag and not the tank. BUT, I like the tank and couldn't push it much further forward and still have good access. Then again, maybe they feel that a lot of folks will try to keep it full therefore adding the additional weight up front. Again, Love the boat and wish we could run the snot out of them as a group. Btw, anyone remember the article of the RTR shootout in RCBM? Will have to dig it up and scan for ya'll. WHH simply rocked the competition. (*Disclamer*, I very much respect and admire the WHH crew and in no way knocking or discrediting their methods)
Old 11-06-2009, 10:15 AM
magnum57

Hey Bro,
I’m in north Scottsdale, 84 degrees today and love running the WHH boats. Wish I could ditch work and go to the lake today it’s so nice out. I’ve owned almost every model. I just got a Mantaray and now done with break in but need more speed. The Enforcer boat’s are the best boat’s I have ever owned. Tony is awesome. I run at lake pleasant or Bartlett lakes. Really nowhere else to run oh yea we have run the boats on the Verde river around Rio Verde. Where do you run yours ? Hope you enjoy your new boat. Has anyone installed the M5 kit without removing the motor ?
Here's a few shots and a crapy phone vid.

http://www.youtube.com/user/cortrigh.../1/Bij40pLJsGc
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Bz76719.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	1308823   Click image for larger version

Name:	Id96165.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	1308824   Click image for larger version

Name:	Af89292.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	1308825  
Old 11-06-2009, 10:33 AM
melvenraymie

I am in chandler and run in scottsdale at corner of indian school and haydon,Nice pond on sundays few fellow boaters out there with good info to help you run your best just need to ask? and have fun.Iam looking at a nother pond in gilbert it is a lot bigger I should know more in a coupel weeks as I need to know who to get permission from.I will keep all phoenix posted as you can never have to many places to have fun at!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEL
Old 11-06-2009, 10:39 AM
magnum57

awesome Mel
thanks
Old 11-07-2009, 01:50 AM
planebasher

I installed the M5 mod in my Magnum Old School without removing the engine.

Just make sure you stuff enough clean rags in the open crankcase to keep any foreign material from falling in the crankcase when you remove the Jesus Clip and the Gasket Material if you have to scrape it to remove it from the Crankcase.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:40 AM
Jon DesJardins

ORIGINAL: gtdad

just rub our noses in it why don't cha [img][/img]. it's actually gonna be in the 70's here this weekend and i can't wait to get my sprint cat wet!!!
-scott

LOL, we'll be in the lower degrees soon enough

ORIGINAL: Doubledog

The one thing I'm wondering is the position of the engine as it comes from them. My boat required pushing the engine further forward than that and still could've used another 1/2'' more to keep the bow down. If you look at mine, the spark plug is right between the drivers. Kind of wish I'd have went with an IV bag and not the tank. BUT, I like the tank and couldn't push it much further forward and still have good access. Then again, maybe they feel that a lot of folks will try to keep it full therefore adding the additional weight up front. Again, Love the boat and wish we could run the snot out of them as a group. Btw, anyone remember the article of the RTR shootout in RCBM? Will have to dig it up and scan for ya'll. WHH simply rocked the competition. (*Disclamer*, I very much respect and admire the WHH crew and in no way knocking or discrediting their methods)
This is my first so I cant comment on any real technical aspect except for the fact that the boat rides great and seems very balanced and stable at WOT.
I love it

ORIGINAL: magnum57

Hey Bro,
I’m in north Scottsdale, 84 degrees today and love running the WHH boats. Wish I could ditch work and go to the lake today it’s so nice out. I’ve owned almost every model. I just got a Mantaray and now done with break in but need more speed. The Enforcer boat’s are the best boat’s I have ever owned. Tony is awesome. I run at lake pleasant or Bartlett lakes. Really nowhere else to run oh yea we have run the boats on the Verde river around Rio Verde. Where do you run yours ? Hope you enjoy your new boat. Has anyone installed the M5 kit without removing the motor ?
Here's a few shots and a crapy phone vid.

http://www.youtube.com/user/cortrigh.../1/Bij40pLJsGc
Hey there, Nice looking boat !!!!

Here is my email address, if you and other ever want to meet up and do some boating!
[email protected]

Im in Queen Creek, OH and my wife and I took it to Canyon Lake !
We basically went on a week day and got there around 11am, went to the farthest spot out where you can park and just walk along the picnic areas and drove it around.
Thought for sure we would get in trouble since its "no wake" and "no motor" zones of any kind but since it was a week day and nobody was in the area we were left alone there for about 4 hours breaking it in and messing around with breaks in between...etc

It was perfect!

ORIGINAL: melvenraymie

I am in chandler and run in scottsdale at corner of indian school and haydon,Nice pond on sundays few fellow boaters out there with good info to help you run your best just need to ask? and have fun.Iam looking at a nother pond in gilbert it is a lot bigger I should know more in a coupel weeks as I need to know who to get permission from.I will keep all phoenix posted as you can never have to many places to have fun at!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEL
Nice, keep me posted on the gilbert location as Im closer to Gilbert and would head out anytime with you guys!
[email protected]
Old 11-07-2009, 05:45 PM
magnum57

That’s great. I hate to take everything apart to mod the motor. It’s brand new and really hate to take everything out of the hull. I was just concerned about installing the wrist pins in such a tight space.
I will definitely check out the Indian school & Hayden pond. Does’ anyone have a recovery boat if needed?
My email is [email protected]. Look forward to meeting you guys at the pond. Will you be there tomorrow morning and what time?
Old 11-07-2009, 08:41 PM
melvenraymie

Pond is not that big.Just bring a ball thats tied to a reel.Some one will have one if you don't.Don't get me wrong it is large enough to get some prety good speeds.Try it you'll have a blast. LATER MEL
Old 11-07-2009, 09:11 PM
magnum57

Sweet. Thanks
Old 11-07-2009, 09:22 PM
Jon DesJardins

Sounds good, anybody know what time people show up?
Old 11-07-2009, 10:08 PM
melvenraymie

Most guys show around 9am.Some houses near by but mostly comercial area dont want to piss off the neighbors so we don't start runnin before that.They are some really nice guys.Most of the time I don't get to stay very long I have wife with me and she is kinda shy and stays in car but it is cooler now I might get to stay a little longer this time.I will see if I can get my stuff going tonight and join you guys in the morning.LATER MEL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.