Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

Looking for an old member

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

Looking for an old member

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2015, 02:19 PM
tamayori

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for an old member

Hi,
I'm looking for an old member. He was active in 2007. His name is Raj. He built boats and he owned a store called XXX Boatworks. I have a boat that he built and I will like to talk to him about it. Anybody knows him or have his contact?

Edward
Old 08-06-2015, 12:40 PM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

I haven't seen Raj around anywhere in a long time. I think that he got out of the business as his full-time job was taking up most of it. It seems like he was an aircraft pilot by trade.
Old 08-07-2015, 04:09 AM
Tidnab
My Feedback: (51)

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Last email I had for him is [email protected] Don't know if he still uses it but you can try.He lived in Tamarac,Fl. You could call national 411 to get his number if it's not unlisted or get on a site like White Pages and pay to get his number.

Last edited by Tidnab; 08-07-2015 at 04:24 AM.
Old 08-07-2015, 11:12 AM
tamayori

Thanks for your responses. Tidnab, I will try that email.

Thanks again,
Edward
Old 08-07-2015, 10:36 PM
Justaddwata
My Feedback: (3)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

You might do yourself a favor and forget about Raj. He makes way too many promises and ultimately won't keep them.

We were good friends for a number of years but he unfortunately was the most disappointing person I have ever known. Owed me and too many other good people money, parts, or builds for far too long. I pulled the plug and deleted him from my communications.

Last edited by Justaddwata; 08-07-2015 at 10:45 PM.
Old 08-08-2015, 08:21 PM
tamayori

Wao! Good to know. Probably that's why he disappeared. I own a boat that he built. The boat was built very meticulously and I'm looking for somebody that have the same skills to fix some scratches from a hit it took. Can you recommend someone?

The boat:
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/spee...ardi-boat.html
Old 08-09-2015, 08:19 PM
Justaddwata
My Feedback: (3)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Do not recall the name of the guy who was doing the painting for him. I imagine finding a quality paint shop local to you that can handle the job might save you from shipping it too far (and being out of sight). A little safer dealing with someone local.

Alternatively there are a few painters who have posted pics of their work on here that may be able to quote you for touch up work .
Old 08-10-2015, 01:13 PM
tamayori

Thanks!
Old 08-23-2015, 10:44 AM
Paul M

Originally Posted by Justaddwata
You might do yourself a favor and forget about Raj. He makes way too many promises and ultimately won't keep them.

We were good friends for a number of years but he unfortunately was the most disappointing person I have ever known. Owed me and too many other good people money, parts, or builds for far too long. I pulled the plug and deleted him from my communications.
I thought it was just me. The talk sounds great until the actions don't match up.