Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

***41" Jag Falcon Cat build 1 with Pics & Vids***

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

***41" Jag Falcon Cat build 1 with Pics & Vids***

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 04:40 PM
exotica

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ***41

...might be time for another build. Ill need to sell this one before I start another one. (divorce procedings would cost me more, lol) This ones set up now ready to race so for anyone it wuld be a great first race set up. To try and squeeze a 70mph run out of it will mean adjusting strut which at this stage im a little reluctant to do because if it doesnt sell, ill race it this season and hold off on the next build. If it sells then I can start planning my next one.
Old 07-03-2011, 10:14 PM
wilsta67

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ***41

hi all,
i have just bought one of these from hobby depot in Australia to build, its all lined with carbon kevlar not just the bottom half but the entire inside top half as well very nice i got it for $250 aus dollars.
the motor il be using will be a gz2 from gizmotors a hot pipe wtc from redline and speedmaster hardware. still waiting for all those bits to arrive.
so has any one else put one of these together since exoticas build?
here are some pics of the hull i have started.
hope yo dont mind if its ok i l continue this thread with my build and pics. as i done a search and this is the only thread i could find on this hull type.
so if its ok il add to it if its not ok thats cool let me know!
i also just finished a mono hull from Frank as well.

a few pics of the mono