Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

Get well Ron Olson

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

Get well Ron Olson

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 03:59 PM
kgibson4
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Get well Ron Olson

Just read over on IW that Ron Olsen was in the hospital with a "hart" attack. Get well soon, buddy! Do whatever you can to make that heart stronger. We need you back here. You're a mainstay of this forum.

Ken Gibson

Old 11-24-2010, 04:06 PM
Dan S

Default RE: Get well Ron Olson

Get well Ron, Take Care.

Dan.
Old 11-24-2010, 04:36 PM
wave waker

Hey Ron,,i'm wishing for your speedy recovery and a family relief....pls. update us what's going on, if u can...

ww
Old 11-24-2010, 06:02 PM
Darkseacret

Get well soon Ron , Hope all is well
Old 11-24-2010, 07:29 PM
rcguy1411

get well Ron hope you are feelling better soon
Old 11-24-2010, 07:41 PM
specialk1

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

get well !!! soon [8D]
Old 11-24-2010, 08:56 PM
ob nut
My Feedback: (1)

Ron will do anything to get out of work during the holidays!

Get well soon buddy.
Old 11-24-2010, 10:50 PM
advanced builder

Get well soon ,OLE Buddy First time I'm speechless.
Old 11-24-2010, 10:55 PM
Dreamin Hemi

Well, apparantely his procedure went well and he hopes to be home soon! Yeah Ron!
Old 11-25-2010, 01:16 AM
misshydro

ORIGINAL: kgibson4

Just read over on IW that Ron Olsen was in the hospital with a ''hart'' attack. Get well soon, buddy! Do whatever you can to make that heart stronger. We need you back here. You're a mainstay of this forum.

Ken Gibson

Im the one posted it on waters and offtopic on this site.. Joe was talking to Ron yesterday close to noon and Ron told Joe that he was in the hospital. He had a heartattack while dropping a big log..his hands and feet got very itchy and he turn sun burnt red...Joe wanted me to post this on facebook and waters,,Old dog was trying to drop the biglog and the biglog was to much for the old dog.. Guys are busting his cookies about it,some saying cut down on the cheese burgers and eat more fiber to your diet..He comming home thanksgiving in the after noon..
Old 11-25-2010, 01:35 AM
Justaddwata
My Feedback: (3)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

ORIGINAL: misshydro

ORIGINAL: kgibson4

Just read over on IW that Ron Olsen was in the hospital with a ''hart'' attack. Get well soon, buddy! Do whatever you can to make that heart stronger. We need you back here. You're a mainstay of this forum.

Ken Gibson

Im the one posted it on waters and offtopic on this site.. Joe was talking to Ron yesterday close to noon and Ron told Joe that he was in the hospital. He had a heartattack while dropping a big log..his hands and feet got very itchy and he turn sun burnt red...Joe wanted me to post this on facebook and waters,,Old dog was trying to drop the biglog and the biglog was to much for the old dog.. Guys are busting his cookies about it,some saying cut down on the cheese burgers and eat more fiber to your diet..He comming home thanksgiving in the after noon..
Class all the way
Old 11-25-2010, 09:06 AM
res3567

Goodness.....get well Ron!
Old 11-25-2010, 01:08 PM
Ron Olson

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Here I am! I finally got a laptop in my room as my cell phone doesn't do websites very well, mostly just Facebook.
OK, here's what went on. Somebody was being a smasrt-ass in here but things started going bad on the throne Tuesday afternoon. I had a lot of pain in my large intestine then broke out into a sweat, started shaking, dizziness then my palms broke out in a rash, then my feet before starting up my legs. I looked like I had been out in the sun all day by the time that I got to the ER. Being a previous heart patient they automatically are on the look-out for that but I told the attending Doc that it wasn't heart related as I had no symptoms. Well, about 1-1/2 hours later, boy was I wrong!! That's when the chest pains started. In what I thought was a rare move they shot me up with morphine as I hadn't had any of that since passing a kidney stone. Yesterday morning they ran me down to the Cath Lab and found 2 blockages, one that had been closed up for a while and one in a graft (bypass) so the doc spent a few hours working on those. I was pretty much out of it during the procedure although concious, that was some good stuff!
OK, now to today.
tueday night they did a CT scan to check for abdominal problems and found something else they didn't like to a little while ago I had an ultrasound done as they found a cyst on my left kidney. What is going on there, I don't know as I'm waiting for another doc to come up and talk to me once he compares the CT to the ultra-sound
Right now I won't get out of here until tomorrow sometime so I'll have to put up with a crappy hospital Turkey Day dinner. My wife is supposed to smuggle me up some real food later.
Jamie, I'd rather be working! I had today off anyway but was going to go to work tomorrow but that got shot in the ass as tomorrow is triple-time pay! [:@]
I hate laptops but it'll have to do for now. I may have to share this one as somebody stole the other ones off this floor. Got some but not many hot nurses up here, maybe I'll get you guys some shots of them!
Old 11-25-2010, 01:29 PM
res3567

Good to hear you are your good ole self again....had me scared!!!!! Get better and I hope your wifecan get you that Thanksgiving Dinner.....hope the treatments go well andyou are up and about ripping it up like you usually do!

Happy Thanksgiving Ron!
Old 11-25-2010, 01:42 PM
Ron Olson

If you've still got my number, call me if you get bored as I do have my cell phone up here.
Old 11-25-2010, 01:57 PM
john d in texas

You better hurry and get feeling better Ron and get home. Heard that you Wife is having a rummage sale in your Basement !!! LOL
Old 11-25-2010, 02:27 PM
coyv10

Well if your lucky you will get a hot young nurse.. Get well soon!
Old 11-25-2010, 03:22 PM
Ron Olson

ORIGINAL: john d in texas

You better hurry and get feeling better Ron and get home. Heard that you Wife is having a rummage sale in your Basement !!! LOL
That wouldn't be a surprise!
Lotza hotties up here, a terrible thing to do in a Cardio floor.
Old 11-25-2010, 04:32 PM
Darkseacret

I hate having a heart attack on the thrown. Glad to hear your in the care of some nurses. That always makes me feel better.
Old 11-25-2010, 04:50 PM
siberianhusky

Get well soon dude, You have my sympathy for the crass and tasteless way the details were posted, The whole situation is nothing to make light of and I'm sure you aren't to happy with the way this came out.
Cheers and get well soon, we need you to help us out! Your patience and help answering the same questions over and over again speaks very highly of your dedication to the hobby and what kind of a great guy you are.
I hope to meet you at some point in the future, your guidance has been great!
Take it easy and let yourself heal.

Best wishes for a quick and complete recovery
Mark
Old 11-25-2010, 05:28 PM
Ron Olson

The comments don't bother me but I didn't have the myocardial infarction in the loo. There, sombody is going to have a field day with the technical term for it! HAHA, he said infarction!
The cramping, rash, shakes, sweating, etc. started in the can, the heart attack itself didn't happen until I was in the ER.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:03 AM
advanced builder

ORIGINAL: siberianhusky

Get well soon dude, You have my sympathy for the crass and tasteless way the details were posted, The whole situation is nothing to make light of and I'm sure you aren't to happy with the way this came out.
Cheers and get well soon, we need you to help us out! Your patience and help answering the same questions over and over again speaks very highly of your dedication to the hobby and what kind of a great guy you are.
I hope to meet you at some point in the future, your guidance has been great!
Take it easy and let yourself heal.

Best wishes for a quick and complete recovery
Mark
Right on Mark
,this forum isn't the same without Ron. We all listen for wisdom. I can't tell you how much I have learned from you.
Thank You Ron
glad to here your back.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:15 AM
Blackout

Yup, Ron is very helpful on the forums! Get well soon Ron. You're in our prayers.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:30 AM
joseywales

Remember when Ron used to be a moderator on the boat forums and also Piper chuck?. You can thank me Ron about the Old Dog saying. I told Nessa to post that..lol. Oh Ron you really need Hot nurses too look at . I can see the basement sale going on now. Im first in line to buy your stuff!!
Old 11-26-2010, 10:51 AM
Hydro Rob

Damm dude, Glad your taking it well....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.