Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

AquaCraft SuperVee 27

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

AquaCraft SuperVee 27

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2011, 05:32 PM
rc_man74
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AquaCraft SuperVee 27

Hi all i like to know it the AquaCraft SuperVee 27 nitro boat run good. My ? is that does the nitro motor hold a turn or is it the same as rc cars always tuning them i am new to boats and have a bushless one and want to move onto gas or nitro but in all the years that i have been in the hobby all my nitro rcs alway needing tuned . Iwent to brushless and never looked back..Just wounder what others think.Thanks chad
Old 06-11-2011, 08:02 PM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: AquaCraft SuperVee 27

The SV 27 doesn't need constant carb tweaking but the lower the nitro, the easier it is to get a decent carb setting. I've run mine with up to 65% nitro and never really had to touch the needle that much. Usually 2-1/2 turns out is a good setting and you shouldn't have to vary a lot from there.
I run gas boats also but you're looking at a bigger price tag for anything good.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:20 PM
res3567

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AquaCraft SuperVee 27

+1....hey Ron...how are you?
ORIGINAL: Ron Olson

The SV 27 doesn't need constant carb tweaking but the lower the nitro, the easier it is to get a decent carb setting. I've run mine with up to 65% nitro and never really had to touch the needle that much. Usually 2-1/2 turns out is a good setting and you shouldn't have to vary a lot from there.
I run gas boats also but you're looking at a bigger price tag for anything good.