Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Attn old school nitro boaters

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	881.3 KB 
ID:	2018603I have this really cool old school mono hull it's 42" stem to stern when I got it last year it had a very old nitro engine I got no real info from the po all he could say was when his dad ran it last it was fast and that was 20+ years ago any info you can give would be greatClick image for larger version. 

Views:	96 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	2018600
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	72 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	2018601   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	70 
Size:	943.7 KB 
ID:	2018602  
    Last edited by l8rg8r; 07-30-2014 at 11:59 AM.

It's a 20 year-old boat. No telling how long it's been sitting around. Sellers don'tlike to say that it was slow or what condition that it's in as remember, they're trying to unload itI don't know what the maker of the hull is. This was at a time when there were a lot of hulls to pick from. Some of us older guys on the site like to make a game of threads like this to dust off the grey matter. We could say that it looks like a ....... but might not know for sure. With the top of the transom cut out can make it harder to identify.
    IMPBA 17238 S
    269 Racing Team

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by l8rg8r View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	103 
Size:	881.3 KB 
ID:	2018603I have this really cool old school mono hull it's 42" stem to stern when I got it last year it had a very old nitro engine I got no real info from the po all he could say was when his dad ran it last it was fast and that was 20+ years ago any info you can give would be greatClick image for larger version. 

Views:	96 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	2018600
    Its a WardCraft.................