Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

ATTN RTR RACERS IMPBA race Wichita,ks august 12-13 will include rtr class

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

ATTN RTR RACERS IMPBA race Wichita,ks august 12-13 will include rtr class

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2006, 10:52 AM
Kelly Miller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATTN RTR RACERS IMPBA race Wichita,ks august 12-13 will include rtr class

I am really excited about this event, along with a strong showing of larger nitro and gas boats we are hoping to see a good showing of RTR boats. I myself am a returning racer after a hiatus away from racing, my son Sam is now ready to take the controls and I have found that the RTR boat was a pefect way for him to get his feet wet. The boat has been a great way for me to get back up to speed and it is amazing how much information there is out ther to get the boat dialed in. would certainly like to see some post about any interest in attending. We see the importance of helping new people learn about the tuning of these boats and can only lead to the growth of this great hobby and sport of RC Boat racing.

I have duted off my 3.5 and .40 mono and my .67 Road Runner Hydro and look foward to racing them, but I have to tell you this little RTR has been a BLAST to tune in and seeing Sam have fun racing has been incredible, I did the same with my Dad. please lets hear some voices