Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

MANUFACTURER AND DEALER REMINDER

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

MANUFACTURER AND DEALER REMINDER

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 04:56 PM
Justaddwata
My Feedback: (3)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default MANUFACTURER AND DEALER REMINDER

If you are a manufacturer, dealer, Manufacturer or Dealers representative, Sponsored racer, or in any way affiliated with the aforementioned. You are REQUIRED to list your affiliation in your signature. It is not your chance to list websites or for promotional purposes. It is pure and simple - it lets the people getting the advice know from whom this advice is coming and determine if there is any benefit to the person giving said advice.

That said there have been several members removed today who were posing as "new boaters" who were determined to be working for manufacturers. They have made many inaccurate biased remarks and several threads have been edited (and several removed). Apologies to one and all who have been inconvenienced by these deletions. Fact remains that the goal of RCU is to share unbiased information - not to promote companies, slander, or make fools of the many who abide by the rules of the forum.

If anyone has any problems with any of these requirements for posting please let me know. Again - sorry to those who have inadvertently been affected by this however I believe it best that the opinions shared on the forum be from KNOWN sources and not retailers in masquerade.

Failure to comply with this rule will result in account suspension, thread removal, and future access blocking. This is your first and final warning - Play by the rules - it is your choice

Old 08-18-2007, 08:04 AM
terry kelly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MANUFACTURER AND DEALER REMINDER

ORIGINAL: Justaddwata

That said there have been several members removed today who were posing as "new boaters" who were determined to be working for manufacturers. They have made many inaccurate biased remarks and several threads have been edited (and several removed). Apologies to one and all who have been inconvenienced by these deletions. Fact remains that the goal of RCU is to share unbiased information - not to promote companies, slander, or make fools of the many who abide by the rules of the forum.

ok first off i am not a sponsored racer or the owner , ect i am a person who likes to help people out. and when you help people you sometimes need to mention products and there use.. i dont see any posts with cmb , os engines, blazer marine , ect getting deleted, just someone who you do not get along with for whatever reason.. that is a real shame you have to be that onesided and rude to delete posts that may be helpful to other boaters "if someone wants to know where a part is bought or what kind it is" i dont recal seeing speedmaster posts being deleted for people telling where to get them .. how much , and part numbers. i have never in any way told cost , part number, or number of the place i got them , just where i got them , then a fewselect "nice people" instantly bashed on that person and his company????? sounds like communism to me. btw are you dedicated to seeing thi hobby grow? if you are "everybody" helps out , not bashing like you do. i know this post will be deleted and you must "always" have the last word, you have shown me that so far since i have been on here.... but that is ok. rest assured i will be back trying to enjoy real boat racers and their concerns, not a bunch of one sided jackasses. thanks alot and have a great day.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:38 AM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: MANUFACTURER AND DEALER REMINDER

Please note that in the site rules that there are ways to make a product annoucement for sellers of your products and services. Read those before posting. No prices are allowed so let the interested parties contact you for more information. This phrase, RCU rules is a link to the site's rules.