Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

Thundercat31 yes or no??

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

Thundercat31 yes or no??

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 06:23 PM
wannagofast115

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thundercat31 yes or no??

Hi everyone im a newbie here and was thinking of gettin a used thundercat31 someone has for sale for 200 bucks. I saw the tc post buts it to big to read through soI was wondering if anyone knew how the boat handled in bigger lakes and open water. I would be running in both fresh an salt water? also how fast is it stock and is a big after market for this boat for upgrades? Thanks everyone
Old 06-06-2009, 07:15 PM
black talon
My Feedback: (5)

Default RE: Thundercat31 yes or no??

i have one,have had it for 1 yr about. the only things i've done to it are put in an autobailer,reinforce the front tabs,enlarge the vents in the back of the hatch,add flotation,andinstall a belt starter. with an aftermarket prop i can run 35-40 mph all day long. love it!!!
Old 06-06-2009, 08:47 PM
rcguy1411

Default RE: Thundercat31 yes or no??

great little boat handles well i use mine on lake ontario (one of the great lakes) and its a blast parts are easy tho come by lhs and ebay should keep them around for years to come