ORIGINAL: Canadian LoCo
Rick I would not go over board with that T-boat if you plan on running her at an IMPBA event.
this is from the rule book for the T-boat class.
1. Boats may be wood or fiberglass/composite type construction.
2. Length shall be a maximum of 56 inches, minimum of 47 inches. Width shall be a minimum
of 22 inches.
3. All boats shall have a front or rear cockpit with driver figures from the 1950’s - 1970’s era, no
cartoon or animal characters.
4. All boats shall have a period correct paint scheme and sponsor name & logo. The Sponsor
and/or logo may be original or of your own choice.
5. Normal hull configuration shall be conventional round nose, shovel nose, dropped sponson
or pickle fork design. The pickle fork shall not exceed 10% of the hull length and be
modeled after a classic era boat (1950-1970).
6. No rear sponson, ride shoe or other riding surface allowed aft of the sponson transom.
Engine belly pans are allowed. Engine belly pans may not extend beyond the engine compartment.
7. Nothing may extend more than 5 1/4 inches beyond the transom.
8. The strut mounting is optional. Maximum strut length of 3 ½ inches in length and ½ inch in width.
9. A minimum 50% of the gasoline engine must be covered with either a cowling or period correct
fake engine. This does not include header and/or tuned pipe.
Just to let you know