Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Sport Flying
Reload this Page >

RC Log Book App

Notices
Sport Flying This forum is for those that like to fly just for the enjoyment of flying, and all the airplanes that help them. Discuss here the joys of flying and the airplanes that help you enjoy it.

RC Log Book App

Old 05-08-2011, 09:45 AM
bubbagates
My Feedback: (32)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RC Log Book App

Hi Everyone,

I have received several suggestions for an App that can keep a log of flights. locations, etc. I am going to create one (actually already started)

So I am asking for everyones help

I have the basis of the design down already but what I need is things to add to it. Things like Time, battery tracking, number of flights, type of plane, etc....

Feel free to email me at [email protected] or post your suggestions here. I'll take every suggestion into account and if it is feasible it will become part of the App

This App with be for Apple devices ONLY. I'm searching right now for someone willing to work on an Android version if someone wants to do some coding. You can email me also at the above email addy