Sport Flying This forum is for those that like to fly just for the enjoyment of flying, and all the airplanes that help them. Discuss here the joys of flying and the airplanes that help you enjoy it.

Evolution .60NX with Jett muffler

Old 04-25-2012, 01:59 PM
PAK26499

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Evolution .60NX with Jett muffler

Quick question. Anyone have any luck with the .60NX for speed applications? Currently have a OS .46FX with the jett tuned muffler(JS-40-TT). Pipe really brought it to life. Turns an APC 10x6 at 15,500 peak on 15% Omega with OS #8 plug. Runs great but would like to get something quicker. Would the Evo .60NX with the Jett muffler do better than the .46FX with the Jett muffler? I know nothing about Evolution engines other than these engine like's the high RPM which is what I am looking for. Dont really want to spend the $$$ for a Jett or Rossi type if at all possible (as much as I would love to) until I get a more worthy aircraft to put one in.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:09 PM
fly24-7

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Evolution .60NX with Jett muffler

I have an EVO 60 with a standard muffler. Definitely more spirited than a 46. I'd imagine the high performance pipe would get you what you're looking for.

Search this Thread