Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Sport Flying
Reload this Page >

"Mighty Mini" Free Flight Model

Notices
Sport Flying This forum is for those that like to fly just for the enjoyment of flying, and all the airplanes that help them. Discuss here the joys of flying and the airplanes that help you enjoy it.

"Mighty Mini" Free Flight Model

Old 09-28-2012, 12:24 AM
Airhead Phil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Mighty Mini" Free Flight Model

Hi all,
Not sure if I'm doing this right - I'm sure you'll tell me if I'm not!
I have posted a "Wanted" ad here but thought I'd try a chat with you all...
At the British Nats this year(2012), I was enchanted by a small free flight model - about 2ft span - called a "Mighty Mini". I thought I'd build one, so have been trawling the 'net for a plan or even a kit, without success. If you look at YouTube clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDmVYwQGawc
you can see the model - look at 1 minute 25 sec, but it's there loads of times . It's the one the guys filming are flying. Not beautiful by any means, but definitely characterful. Has anyone out there got a plan (preferably digital [to enable email], but anything'll do) or maybe a kit? Or perhaps you guys could suggest a similar model - assuming of course that a plan is available for it!
Cheers.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:42 AM
Mr67Stang

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE:

Hello Phil, for free flight and otherwise small aircraft designs the guys in the 1/2a - 1/8a forum are the experts. I have seen these guys come up with plans for 55 year old models. It's amazing what these guys can scratch build too. Their forum is here: http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumid_70/tt.htm