Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

"Mighty Mini" Free Flight Model

Hi all,
    Not sure if I'm doing this right - I'm sure you'll tell me if I'm not!
    I have posted a "Wanted" ad here but thought I'd try a chat with you all...
    At the British Nats this year(2012), I was enchanted by a small free flight model - about 2ft span - called a "Mighty Mini". I thought I'd build one, so have been trawling the 'net for a plan or even a kit, without success. If you look at YouTube clip:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDmVYwQGawc
    you can see the model - look at 1 minute 25 sec, but it's there loads of times . It's the one the guys filming are flying. Not beautiful by any means, but definitely characterful. Has anyone out there got a plan (preferably digital [to enable email], but anything'll do) or maybe a kit? Or perhaps you guys could suggest a similar model - assuming of course that a plan is available for it!
    Cheers.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE:

Hello Phil, for free flight and otherwise small aircraft designs the guys in the 1/2a - 1/8a forum are the experts. I have seen these guys come up with plans for 55 year old models. It's amazing what these guys can scratch build too. Their forum is here: http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumid_70/tt.htm
    He who dies with the most toys wins!