Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: AK Models

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

AK Models

Ok, I don't typically post in this forum, in fact I haven't posted anything for a while. However,
    About a year ago, I lost (crashed) my second RichModels 60 size Long EZ that I had bought from AKModels. When I went to order a new one, their website showed (1) in stock. I went through the entire process of buying it and the following day I received an email confirmation of a total refund for the newly ordered plane. It also stated that the model was out of stock and they did not foresee getting any in the future. I get a refund, ok no problem. Now, a year later I check the website and it showed 15 in stock, so I placed an order and again the same thing happens. I can see them being out of stock and showing only 1 on their website and possibly that their online inventory just doesn't update automatically however, when a year later it shows 15?
    Not trying to bash AKModels or anything because I was genuinely impressed with the speed at which I received both models from them as they both arrived SUPER fast and I didn't have any problems with them previously.
    A friend of mine also had the same thing happen to him as well, but this was a year ago also.
    Our thoughts back then were like " oh well, they are out of stock and well, crap, we missed it...."
    I just wondering if anyone else has had the same similar experience with this company regardless of the model/item ordered.

Thanks,
    Les
    Newton\'s Law states \"what goes up, must come down\"... not always in one piece though.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: AK Models

Maybe a phone call would be in order to get the story straight from the horses mouth. If you do, please let us in on what they said!

Bob
    Club Saito #61 Cub Brotherhood #107
    Spitfire Brotherhood #143
    Kadet Brotherhood #3