Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

super aeromaster center of gravity

I have a super aeromaster that was given to me. I do not have plans as it is completely built. However, I don.t know where the center of gravity is at. does anyone have the plans who can measure it for me.

Also, I have a Super Tigre 51. is this too small for this airplane.

The Super Aeromaster could be built with different wing configurations. I suggest that you down load the instruction manual from the Great Planes site, determine your specific wing configuration, and then use the CG for your wing configuration. Good luck!

Here is the link to the instruction manual:

http://manuals.hobbico.com/gpm/gpm-s...ter-manual.pdf
    Last edited by Bob Yeager; 03-18-2014 at 01:57 PM.
    \"Nope, I still got my saber, Reverend. Never beat it into no ploughshare neither.\"
    Ethan Edwards \"The Searchers\"

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Most people use more power than that, but it really depends on the weight of the plane and the kind of flying you like to do. I saw one fly quite well on a Saito 62, which is less powerful than your engine, but I think that plane was a little lighter than average. If you find your CG is too far back then get a bigger engine for it. It will probably benefit anyway. But if it balances pretty well with the ST 51 then I would try it with that engine and maybe about a 12x4 prop.

Jim