Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0068.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	893.5 KB 
ID:	1975165Hey Ken,

This is David Hanna, Is Dan and Gene still flying? My wife of 25years is still Diane. I never had a change to say anything to all the LAFF members. I was suffering from PDSD in 2005 and I'm Happy to say if it wasn't for my wife and best friend Bobby and Dan. I don't know where I'd be today. Tell all of the guys at the field that I do miss flying with all of them and if you ever take another trip to florida let me know. Diane and I sure have been though the worst and I'm grateful everyday that we are still together. Thanks to all my friends at ft. sill, ok
    Last edited by davjamhan63; 03-05-2014 at 07:13 AM. Reason: pictures

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Dave,
    Yes, Dan still flies but unfortunately Gene's arthritis has gotten to the point that he simply can't fly any longer. In fact, he has sold off most all of his planes and stuff. He still is part of of the club and comes out to events and meetings, but just doesn't get to do any flying.

It was good to hear from you. Tell you wife that I said "Hi". We miss having you and her hanging around the field.

Ken
    The take off is optional, but the landing is MANDATORY!!
    RCU Forum Manager
    www.gettingairborne.com
    RCKen Publications
    Brotherhood's
    Ultra Sport Brother #1
    Sig Brotherhood #4
    Balsa USA #4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12