Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Sport Flying
Reload this Page >

Where is Santa?

Notices
Sport Flying This forum is for those that like to fly just for the enjoyment of flying, and all the airplanes that help them. Discuss here the joys of flying and the airplanes that help you enjoy it.

Where is Santa?

Old 12-22-2005, 11:33 PM
love those warbirds
My Feedback: (39)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Where is Santa?

Well I have never seen any Santa aircraft. Maybe you could make a profile one from scratch? But if I may say, I think Santa should relocate to Boise, ID. My friends think I 'm crazy. But think of all the land he could buy. expand on on the market, outsource and maybe, just maybe Take over communism. Just my thoughts.
Old 12-22-2005, 11:56 PM
iron eagel

ORIGINAL: retnavycdr

We all have seen the flying lawnmowers, doghouses, Witches, race cars, pizza boxes, etc, but where is the FLYING SANTA sleigh? A few reindeer in front, with Santa's weight balancing the whole thing right at the correct CG, would be great. Naturally Rudolf would have a red strobe light. Has this been deemed not Politically Correct by the ACLU? Too religious by the religious right? Offensive to Ishlamic people? Too secular ? WHat is going on here?
You may be right about that, but simce i am not at all PC (nothing to do with computers) I think you have come up with an idea. of something we should try to build.

Lets see perhaps a canard type of idea might work...
Old 01-02-2006, 12:09 PM
mrbigg
My Feedback: (21)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Shoot an email to Flying Thingz and see what they can do.
Old 01-02-2006, 12:20 PM
-Stevo-

There was a how too in one of the magazines a few years back on how to build a sleigh with one reindeer... can't remember which one though [] Even though it's a little late now I'll still look through my collection and see if I can't find it. In the meantime how about getting one of [link=http://cbcchina.trustpass.alibaba.com/product/11167116/R_C_Flying_Santa_Claus.html]THESE[/link] for next year?
Old 07-25-2006, 08:07 PM
3D Nut
My Feedback: (1)

Hey Stevo

Is this the picture your looking for?

Spiro

ORIGINAL: -Stevo-

There was a how too in one of the magazines a few years back on how to build a sleigh with one reindeer... can't remember which one though [] Even though it's a little late now I'll still look through my collection and see if I can't find it. In the meantime how about getting one of [link=http://cbcchina.trustpass.alibaba.com/product/11167116/R_C_Flying_Santa_Claus.html]THESE[/link] for next year?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ay76141.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	496896