Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Sport Flying
Reload this Page >

dave robelen

Community
Search
Notices
Sport Flying This forum is for those that like to fly just for the enjoyment of flying, and all the airplanes that help them. Discuss here the joys of flying and the airplanes that help you enjoy it.

dave robelen

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2006, 03:37 PM
scratchbuildC
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dave robelen

I am looking for a set of pronto plans. the first one he design and kitted.could anybody help me in my quest.
Old 12-15-2006, 04:26 PM
RVator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: dave robelen

I fly with Dave sometime and I will PM you his E Mail address.
Old 12-15-2006, 08:58 PM
scratchbuildC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks for the help. my first pronto I built I was 11yrs old my dad helped with the wing. I covered it with monokote and used os 20 for power. I really can't tell you the number of flights, but one I set out to fly every day of the year starting jan 1 and finished up jan1 of the next year and thats the airplane I used. that whats the plan for 2007-2008. thanks again
Old 01-06-2007, 06:46 AM
RACE 66

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

HEllO: Just referenced your post on the Pronto. Myself, I have great memories on this aircraft also. While going to college, built the plane in the dorms and flew up a storm. Still have the plans !

Suggestion, I believe plans are availible through Model Airplane Magazine Plans service. Go there and check it out. Sorry I don't have the site address.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:30 AM
DavidAgar
My Feedback: (108)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I have real fond memories of the Pronto. I learned on a Falcon 56 and the Pronto was my second plane. I was lucky enough to pick up a Pronto from EBay a while back. It is the advanced model that has ailerons as my original flew with rudder only. Just love the Pronto. Good Luck, Dave