Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Sport Flying
Reload this Page >

RC Flight Group Lauchetal / Switzerland / Movies and Pictures

Notices
Sport Flying This forum is for those that like to fly just for the enjoyment of flying, and all the airplanes that help them. Discuss here the joys of flying and the airplanes that help you enjoy it.

RC Flight Group Lauchetal / Switzerland / Movies and Pictures

Old 05-14-2009, 12:47 PM
Maeni63

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC Flight Group Lauchetal / Switzerland / Movies and Pictures

Hello World,

after now approx. 10 month work building up from scratch our new RC Flight Group HomePage i want to introduce all interested RC pilots into our dozens of excellent movies and pictures of our activities.

Unfortunately, the Site is written on Swiss-German language but i think most of the movies are 'international' viewable

If you like to have a translated Site, use this link (google translated): http://translate.google.com/translat...istory_state0=

If you like directly dig into the Site, use the main link: www.mfgl.ch

I would very appreciate your feedback on our HomePage, the content or even more, a short entry on our Guestbook ?

Have fun ! and enjoy....

best regards from Switzerland / Lommis / RC Flight Group Lauchetal

Hermann

PS:
I placed this thread into this forum queue because most of us are flying electric airplanes or helicopters, but there are, of course, also fuel airplanes and even jets. Therefore sorry about this but i don not want to disturb with placing this info to other forum queues