Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

BAN THE MUSIC ON AIRCRAFT VIDEO'S

Community
Search
Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

BAN THE MUSIC ON AIRCRAFT VIDEO'S

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 01:39 PM
FLYING SOLO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BAN THE MUSIC ON AIRCRAFT VIDEO'S

I DETEST WATCHING VIDEO'S (OF FLYING) TOTALY RUINED BECAUSE OF THE INFUSION OF MUSIC . I HAVE NOTICED MANY OTHERS LEAVE COMMENTS OF UNAPROVAL IN REGARDS TO MUSIC ON VID'S. I FOR ONE WANT TO HEAR THE THE SOUND'S OF ENGINES RUNNING ON THESE AIRCRAFT..."NOT MUSIC" ! iF THESE PEOPLE WANT TO DO MUSIC , GIVE THEM THE BOOT, BECAUSE THEY ARE RUINING WHAT THESE VIDEO'S ARE SUPOSED TO BE ABOUT...AIRCRAFT...NOT MUSIC !

MAYBE START A NEW DOWNLOAD SECTION AND BLOCK THE VIDEO'S CONTAINING MUSIC. MY BET IS IT WOULD GO OVER BIG.

ASK THE MEMBERS , AND SEE WHAT RESPONSE YOU GET ?
Old 02-21-2011, 06:50 PM
alishanmao

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: BAN THE MUSIC ON AIRCRAFT VIDEO'S

I agree with you. I have stopped doing that a long time ago. people come to my videos cuz they wanna hear pure sound of engines, motors, props, maybe my commentary about how i feel and what I feel when flying, doing flight reviews etc.

Music on Plane videos look good only if you are doing an Action promo or flight promo. else totally ruins the video.

Cheers I think we should all ban those videos with music, unless its a promo