Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

I'm curious about one thing that has been irritating me about the buy/sell rating system. I have a u

Community
Search
Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

I'm curious about one thing that has been irritating me about the buy/sell rating system. I have a u

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 10:28 AM
dennis
My Feedback: (90)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default I'm curious about one thing that has been irritating me about the buy/sell rating system. I have a u

I'm writing about something that has had me irritated for more then a little bit of time on your rating system. I have a poor and an ok rating from 2 people who in essence were thiefs and liars and you apparently agreed with my decision and suspended them for their continuous unsavory behavior. So why should I or anyone else who has been victinized have to carry this crap from them in our rating. Do you think that we should be stigmatized by these unwarrented ratings when it would be easy enough for you to correct these improper entries.
Now granted I've never been questioned about any of this in any transaction but I resent an individual comment that is unwarranted and sanctioned by this forum to remain . I, like many others, place a high amount of worth on my reputation and it is really irritating the hell out of me to have to see those 2 posts.
So tell me what can you do or not do.
Dennis

If you are unable to rectify these posts then I should suggest that you resolve the situation by changing the system that only buyers rate the sellers after all those are the only comments that matter.
Old 04-05-2011, 02:15 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: I'm curious about one thing that has been irritating me about the buy/sell rating system. I have a u

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Please understand that we cannot review all ratings posted on the site. It is only when a specific problem is reported that we can investigate and make a determination on it. In this case, you are correct. The ratings posted by these members is unjustified and have been removed from your account. If a similar situation occurs in the future, please let us know as soon as possible instead of waiting several years to report the it.
Old 04-05-2011, 03:32 PM
dennis
My Feedback: (90)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: I'm curious about one thing that has been irritating me about the buy/sell rating system. I have a u

Thank you for your help in this matter. It is greatly appreciated.
Dennis