Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

Young Pilots

Old 08-18-2003, 01:15 PM
smokinghole42
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Young Pilots

I would just like to requets that a new forrum be placed under R/C Aircraft. One for Young Pilots. I'm 16 and right now there is a thread that a lot of us young pilota are talking to each other on. I think it would be a helpful improvement for us younger pilots to be able to tlka to someone our own age about R/C. It's good to learn from people that really are youtr peers and I think it may help bring more younger people into the sport/hobby.
Old 08-24-2003, 05:48 AM
Cessna26

Default Young Pilots

ya i think that is a good idea.
Old 08-24-2003, 05:49 AM
Cessna26

Default Young Pilots

sry by the way i am 13 and just got in the hobby. I have an avistar and a E-starter. The Avistar is getting built.
Old 08-26-2003, 03:12 PM
mike_evader2

Default Young Pilots

I think it is a good idea too. I am 14, and have a Sig kadet LT-40 and a Sig Somethin' Extra.
Old 09-08-2003, 05:55 PM
Dago Red
My Feedback: (11)

Default i agree

Im 18 and also agree, but the forum will need to be mod heavaly due to younger ones reading it.
There is a website for teens, but I will say its poorly managed[&:], cursing[:@], bad avitars[&o], ect[:-]. Some of the top mods on that site shoot you down to.Basicly, stay away if you dont like any of that stuff.

but I would like to see a teen forum.