Community
Search
Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

beta#4

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2003, 09:44 PM
easysport
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default beta#4

Mark you said you were concerned with speed on the new site but it is too cumbersome to get to the ads and you still have no quick link to post wanted adds. I suggested earlier that when you click or go over the classified tab adds a drop down menu appears next to it that has the current RCU classified catagories as a secondary menu that would increase speed to the ads `I want to see instead of waiting for another page to load before I can pick. The current set up is way faster as all sections are available just by scrolling not waiting for additional pages to load. Also I like the current setup with the wanted section at the bottom of the for sale section More eyeballs to look at what I may need and many times by looking at responses to wanted I have found what I wanted to buy in the first place and it wasnt listed in the for sale adds. Mabey the current site is not flashy like the new one but it is very functional. I pefer substance over flash every time. Please put the catagories as a side menu to both the classifieds and forums I dont want to go through pages loads to get where I want to go.I am also waiting to see the forums and if we will be able to acess the past forums with as much ease as we have now it is one of the best functions of RCU the abiltity to search a certain plane or car and get reams of info on it.
Old 08-31-2003, 02:06 AM
doom
My Feedback: (4)

Default beta#4

I,m with you.I dont care about flash.I like something functional.
This site is functional for me,easy to find what I am looking for
or just check things out.Plain and simple.
Old 08-31-2003, 02:32 AM
Furyflyer2
My Feedback: (117)

Default beta#4

Change is scary I know, but without change this is no progress.