Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

New Forum Category

Community
Search
Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

New Forum Category

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 07:08 PM
topspin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Forum Category

I would like to see a forum for micro planes. These are gaining in popularity and it would be nice to have a dedicated forum to share tips and info on these slick little planes.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:12 PM
Nathan
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: New Forum Category

We're open to expanding to a new forum that will be active. What sort of airplanes specifically are you talking about? Nitro? Electric? Where do you see them being discussed most now? Do they fit the forums they are being discussed in now?
Old 10-06-2011, 09:41 AM
topspin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Forum Category

Nathan, I am thinking about the new electric micros that are sprouting up from Park Zone, Flyzone, and others. There are a few mentions of them on Wattflyer but they are kind of scattered and not easy to find. It would be nice to have a dedicated forum to discuss modifications, new products, etc. for these. It's just a suggestion but I thank you for the quick response and I hope you can make something like this happen. I think the Wattflyer forums would be the most appropriate place for something like this.

John.