Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: WHAT THE!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

WHAT THE!

I just left a nice post about the slowness here, I tried to be positive and helpful but the site timed out trying to post and I went back to a blank post! I'm done, this site is unusable!

Jack

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: WHAT THE!

ORIGINAL: jfetter

I just left a nice post about the slowness here, I tried to be positive and helpful but the site timed out trying to post and I went back to a blank post! I'm done, this site is unusable!

Jack
    I don't suppose you'll see this, but others might.

Best way to post is, compose your post in Notepad or Word, and paste the text.

However, if download speed is your complaint, you're looking at the wrong place. Try your internet provider, or your security settings.

Good luck,
    Dave Olson
    The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him GKChesterton

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

That's just silly! I am on dozens of boards and NEVER post in word, wordpad or notebook first, no site but this one times out routinely on HTTP puts. Also, I have exceptional download speed, posting is NOT a download anyway, it's an upload and a tiny one at that. The web server responding is the issue, clear as day...

Jack

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Absolutely no reason to post in notepad or such, what is going on this board??