Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

New Photo Format

Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

New Photo Format

Old 12-15-2011, 09:02 AM
Jim_Purcha
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Photo Format

I don't like the new photo format where you have to back page to close out the photo. Can't the close button be on the top right corner of the photo?

Old 12-30-2011, 12:33 AM
mvallyman
My Feedback: (32)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Photo Format

Yeah, what was wrong with how it WAS?? this thing where you have to go back a page is REDICULOUS
Old 01-01-2012, 07:11 AM
Andrew

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: New Photo Format

Use Firefox, it still works correctly with that browser. It will show up in Google Chrome, but clicking the advance arrow takes you back to the thumbnail in the thread. It has completely disappeared in IE9. A CTRL+click on the picture does load the bar in IE9.

This just seems to be another in a long list of problems that RCU has been experiencing over the past few months. These problems and site slowness have moved RCU from the top of my list of R/C forums to the bottom - it's a shame because I thought it was the best at one time.

andrew