Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

Bad Online Store

Community
Search
Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

Bad Online Store

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 09:12 AM
heistheman
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad Online Store

The webstore is well designed http://rcmold-store.combut does not deliver products and does not communicate once payment is sent. I have posted at RCgroups and found others with the same problem.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...t=rcmold+store

How do I warn others on RCUNIVERSE?

I also paid through this outfit which seem to PayPal wanabe;

I paid for my item through Skrill (Moneybookers) this is their reply to my non-delivery complaint:

Dear Mr Cooley,

Thank you for your recent contact regarding goods/service(s) purchased from RCMOLD-STORE.

First of all, we would like to confirm that the transaction you are referring to has been successfully processed on our end in accordance with your instructions.

Kindly note that Skrill (Moneybookers) in the capacity of a payment mediator does not have liabilities nor control over the delivery, safety and quality of the goods/services paid through the system.

Nevertheless, we do appreciate your concerns. We contacted RCMOLD-STORE regarding the transaction you are inquiring about and asked for their assistance in reference to your purchase and in particular its delivery.

If the merchant does not reply within five (5) business days, we would consider your claim as a confirmed non-delivery, leading to eventual further actions that we might be in the position to take in that matter.

In the event where you receive the service/item during the interim of the investigation, please send us a brief notice so that we consider closing the case.

We hope you find the above useful. Thank you in advance you for your kind patience during the process.

Sincerely,

Sylvia
The Skrill (Moneybookers) teamUsed Skrill
Old 07-28-2012, 09:28 PM
countilaw

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Bad Online Store

You have been taken by a Russian Scam. They are located in a small town of Cupcui in Moldova. A country between Romania and Ukraine. It is doubtful that a company by the name of RCMold really exists except in the bedroom of a flat.

Old 10-17-2012, 02:26 AM
Philmold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bad Online Store

Hello, I'm Igor from the customer service of rcmold-store.com.

First I will present in the name of rcmold-store my apologia for all this troubles that some customer have whit us and for my bad English.

I gone response to all the problems that you have whit us.
You can give me your order number, name and the detail of the problem.
All response will be made here on the forum so every body can see the evolutions of the problems.

Best Regards,
Igor Customer Service
rcmold-store