Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

Requesting a tank build tab in the rc tank area

Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

Requesting a tank build tab in the rc tank area

Old 09-10-2012, 06:14 AM
mustclime

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Requesting a tank build tab in the rc tank area

I have posted a couple build threadsin rc tank build area and with the present layout, they just get pushed down and out of the forum. you have the war room and alike but a build tab would be much more useful for other rc tankers imo.

scott
Old 09-10-2012, 10:49 AM
Martellus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Requesting a tank build tab in the rc tank area

I agree. It would be nice to have all the build threads conglomerated in one place, easy to check, easy to update.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:08 AM
YHR

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

As much as I am not a fan of too much folder structure I think A build section is warranted, but not lets turn around and make that into 6 other subcategories., ie Tamiya, Heng Long,WSN, Mato. Mattoro, Torro, etc.. Just a Build section period.

You guys realize file folder structure is old school. Meta data with and a good serch engine will find what you are looking for.

Take Google as an example. You type in what you want to look at, the more detail the better, and bam the files are there to look at. No searching through some file hieachy looking for things.. Anyone who had used central servers know no two humans think alike when it comes to where something should be filed, or how deep the folders should go.

I would sooner this forum spend the time updating their search engine., Tank Forum, E100, Mustclime should result in exacltly what I am looking for. I'll try it and see what happens.

Yes , Search engine Metadata needs work. The above resulted in nothing, and that is really the problem,

So yes until the serch engine is improved give us a folder!!!!!!!!!

Dan
Old 09-13-2012, 09:56 PM
helen44
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

rc tank used in nirotek also fully featured tank. The M26 Pershing was introduced in the final stages of World War II as the successor to the M4 Sherman. Featuring a powerful 50 caliber 90mm gun with a range of 1,400m, the Pershing was designed to take on the powerful German Tiger and Panther tanks.

<o></o>