Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

Contents of the GBU Forum.

Community
Search
Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

Contents of the GBU Forum.

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2003, 09:20 AM
visioneer_one
My Feedback: (506)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Contents of the GBU Forum.

The contents (and the spirit) of the old GBU forum really needs to be transferred to this new site.

I'd hate to see new RCU users getting hit by known scam artists...
Old 09-09-2003, 06:58 PM
Nathan
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Contents of the GBU Forum.

You make a good point. However, scam artists are less likely to scam someone if they have to get their address verified and submit a valid credit card before perpetrating their scam. This should increase the amount of honesty and good deals. I'm not foolish enough to believe it will eliminate them, but I do believe it will reduce the amount significantly because of the measures we have put in place. Being that I worked with a majority of those people in the GBU forum I can say first hand that system of rating is seriously flawed in more ways than one. It will remain where it is for now, but may even make it's way here as a read only if enough people demand the history reference.
Old 09-10-2003, 12:39 PM
Citation01
My Feedback: (69)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Contents of the GBU Forum.

Where is the Good, Bad and Ugly? Like many others, money comes hard for many reasons. Disability, workers comp and means beyond our control. I have been taken by a guy who still has some of my money, assured me "Satisfaction or refund". He won't take plane back, send remainder of shipping money or even answer email's any more. I have kept all his emails and he does not even remember what he said. I have sent him quotes from his email.
I think other people should be aware of him. Something I never wanted to do, but could save someone else money or at least warn them this fellow is DISHONEST"