Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

ASKING A QUESTION

Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

ASKING A QUESTION

Old 12-27-2012, 06:33 PM
WILDTHAWN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ASKING A QUESTION

WHY IS IT LIKE PULLING TEETH TO ASK A QUESTION ON THIS SITE... I WANT TO KNOW WHAT F3P STANDS FOR AND CAN ONLY FINE POST THAT TALK ABOUT IT BUT NEVER SAY WHAT F3P IS. IS IT A STYLE OF PLANE OR A STYLE OF FLYING ANY HELP OR DONT ANYBODY KNOW
Old 12-27-2012, 08:53 PM
Scar
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: ASKING A QUESTION

ORIGINAL: O1HOEGETTER

WHY IS IT LIKE PULLING TEETH TO ASK A QUESTION ON THIS SITE... I WANT TO KNOW WHAT F3P STANDS FOR AND CAN ONLY FINE POST THAT TALK ABOUT IT BUT NEVER SAY WHAT F3P IS. IS IT A STYLE OF PLANE OR A STYLE OF FLYING ANY HELP OR DONT ANYBODY KNOW
Try a Google search for the terms "AMA F3P"

I did, and immediately, without opening any of the links, read enough to see that it involves indoor electric pattern contests. If you know what "pattern contests" mean, you're home free. If not, you can search on that term.

I actually asked in a thread one time what F3 was. Unfortunately, the way I phrased it was "What exactly goes on at an F3 event?" The respondent homed in on that "exactly" and complained to no end how difficult it would be to explain all that goes on. Never did get a description in that thread, and haven't bothered to read pattern threads since.

Good luck,
Dave Olson
Old 07-01-2013, 11:14 AM
jack sanzoni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ASKING A QUESTION

I bought a Eagle Tree guardian 2D 3D Stabilizer, how come I can not find enything on my problum on why it wont work only how every one loves & how well it works