Community
Search
Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

Time Zones

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2003, 12:23 AM
pilotkelowna
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Time Zones

Seems like I've found the solution to the changing time zone problem - my pop-up blaster was removing all cookies when I shut down for the day, and I suppose RCU loses my settings because of this. I've re-configured the pop-up program and the problem is solved. I discovered this as my other computer at work has been working fine all along.

Using two machines still seems to have a problem - one computer doesn't know that I have been on RCU on the other computer in the interim, and the new posts reflect the time last logged on the particular computer, rather than the last time on RCU.

Good to hear that the settings will be moved to the RCU server, and hopefully it will correct this minor glitch.

Keep up the good work guys - the site is just fine and we can put up with the glitches and we know you are working on them
Old 09-24-2003, 12:35 AM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Time Zones

thanks...and I PROMISE every glitch will be fixed up in short order!