Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

Convert outlook ost2pst files format

Old 05-03-2014, 03:13 AM
howardrice

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Convert outlook ost2pst files format

OST to PST is a prominent and result-oriented email recovery software that efficiently recovers emails from corrupt, damaged or inaccessible Microsoft Exchange OST files. Exchange OST Recovery software facilitates transforming damaged Exchange Server OST files directly into working MS Outlook PST files.Effective OST to PST converter tool constituted with dominant methodology ensure simple recovery of unfeasible OST file and transfer complete data stored in an offline folder into PST file. It is a professional tool refit the state of corrupt OST file and formed it as workable PST. OST PST exporter utility recently released again with enhanced features and functionality. End-users have to gain much more from this upgrading version of OST extractor software. It extract OST mailbox to Outlook with all prevailing folders such as journals, tasks, notes, contacts, calendars and appointments etc. OST to PST converter program is pertinent for thorough scanning, ingenious OST recovery and accelerated OST to PST conversion, OST to EML conversion, OST to MSG & OST to HTML conversion.Offline Storage Table (OST) files are the replica copy of mailbox data on the Exchange server. If the user’s mailbox is deleted from the server, an OST file becomes orphaned. In such cases if the original Exchange profile is not altered then user can scan still work with Exchange environment using the OST file created earlier. The data in the old OST file can be easily recovered when users convert OST to PST mailbox file.

For More Details: ost converter
Old 10-30-2014, 08:39 PM
harveydavis

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Well, seems good utility for OST to PST Converter repair and recover/convert corrupt OST file into Outlook PST. It also splits large recovered PST file into small multiple PST files (1GB - 5GB) at saving time.

Read More:- http://www.pcrecoveryutility.com/ost...converter.html
Old 12-12-2014, 03:06 AM
leighfraley

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

This utility is really works out to get OST data back in original format. This program is combination of superior programming that convert OST items such as mails, to-do list, tasks, contacts, calendar, etc in few seconds. I suggest you to take free trial of this software from the site- http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/os...converter.html

Search this Thread