Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

RCU web

Old 08-03-2018, 01:44 AM
PHILLCO
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RCU web

OK you have had some time to check out your new web site design. Are you pleased with the design and operation?
A lot of the talk I hear about RCU's new design and operation is not desirable. F/G and R/C g have the system that is user friendly and posting items to sell is a piece of cake. Many of the fellow r/c guys that gather around have mentioned has disappointed they are with you site. But it's your call and of course the other guys have taken much of the sales and forums from you. Good Luck
Old 08-03-2018, 08:09 AM
IBThomas
RETIRED; DO NOT PM

We're constantly working towards making the marketplace a better place. We've taken into account a lot of the sites feedback and will be making the following changes very shortly: RCU Forums - Announcements in Forum : Suggestions
Old 08-03-2018, 08:30 AM
rgburrill

Received 76 Likes on 67 Posts

Take the marketplace ads out of the current threads section. Current threads should be current threads not a repeat of the same ads shown in the Marketplace.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:00 AM
IBThomas
RETIRED; DO NOT PM

Originally Posted by rgburrill
Take the marketplace ads out of the current threads section. Current threads should be current threads not a repeat of the same ads shown in the Marketplace.
Can you link me to the "current threads" section? The marketplace is now a part of the forum, so that would explain why they're there.
Old 08-10-2018, 12:45 PM
Hemikiller
My Feedback: (125)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Works fine for me. My only suggestion is to get rid of forums that are dead or no longer supported. Purge them and move the posts into the primary topic forums. ie: Aeroworks, WildHare, Condor Hobbies etc.