Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

New club in bridgend

Community
Search
Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

New club in bridgend

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2017, 12:04 AM
Paul hughes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New club in bridgend

We are a trying to get an rc club near the Bridgend area the closest track is what about 60 miles away I am working closely with the rc company kamtek in getting members and setting the club up and it will be an outdoor track for nitro racing but if there's enough battery car owners want to race then we will organise races for you if you interested please ring me on 07940565356 obviously in order to make the club possible you need people that want to join and we haven't sorted it out yet but there will be a small joining fee and so much to run on the day if there are enough categories then we could possibly do 2 days but first we need interest so please call if you would like to join the club