Community
Search
Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

Want Ad

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2004, 11:07 PM
dlwood

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Want Ad

OK I apparently (unknowingly) did a no no and posted a want ad in the Kits section. When looking up PJ 295 in the searches various forums had information and on at least 2 occasions Kits were offerd for sale and the posts were not removed.

I have not seen want ads in the market place, How do I let people know I am in the market for an item?

I am looking for a place to let my needs be known to those most likely to have what I want. Is there a way to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance
Old 10-08-2004, 11:57 PM
depfife
My Feedback: (14)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Want Ad

From the page showing airplanes in the Marketplace look at the top of the ads and you will see five tabs. ALL ADS, AUCTIONS, CLASSIFIEDS, CLASSIFIEDS - WILL TRADE, and WANTED. Click on the WANTED tab to see the Wanted to Buy ads.

Eric