Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

in-depth rc owners manual

Community
Search
Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

in-depth rc owners manual

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 02:33 AM
ace007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default in-depth rc owners manual

Hi
I have created a very in-depth RC owners manual for the redcat racing volcano stx. It covers from new out of the box to break-in procedure and after run maintenance. I also included a full break section in the manual so it would more helpful for new people starting out and if the volcano was their first choice. Is there any way that i could add this manual to the market place as i didn't notice a topic for it. I plan on producing alot more like for the hpi savage and the jammin crt buggies so there will be alot more to come and will definitely be beneficial for all. Thanks
Old 10-14-2006, 02:24 PM
ace007

Default RE: in-depth rc owners manual

What no intrest or help with this?
Old 10-14-2006, 06:12 PM
ace007

Default RE: in-depth rc owners manual

Why did my reply get deleted? I am asking if my manual would be of intrest here if not just let me know and i will put it somewhere else. I am a member asking for help with this and i get deleted whats up with that?