Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

forum search feature sucks

Community
Search
Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

forum search feature sucks

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 02:28 PM
cherikeered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default forum search feature sucks

Please revise the search feature. It is the worst, most difficult, user unfriendly search ever. I type in "blade cp" and it ignores cp and gives me engine forums. Just make it work like google, very simple and friendly. If i do have a successful search(rarely), i cant search again without hitting the back button to get to the main forum page, just incude a search box on EVERY page, simple. Make quotation marks work for a phrase(ie. "blade AND cp" IN THAT ORDER!, NOT "cp AND blade", blade "or" cp, or cp "or" blade). I have searched for long periods of time on your site and not found what i was looking for, but then i go to google and do the same search and get the page i was looking for, ON YOUR SITE!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-05-2008, 02:30 PM
cherikeered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: forum search feature sucks

OK.....I see you are working on it......AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Old 05-05-2008, 03:28 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: forum search feature sucks

yes we have a customized google search on our search page for better results until we overhaul and upgrade the site