Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

Defective manufacture product-Nitro Hobbies

Community
Search
Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

Defective manufacture product-Nitro Hobbies

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 12:43 PM
Charles L Davidson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Defective manufacture product-Nitro Hobbies

Gentlemen:

I purchased a P-51 ARF through Nitro Hobbies that was advertised on your web site. Recently, I contacted them in an effort to advise of a manufacturing defect that caused my model to crash on its maiden flight. The issue was a separation of the wing from the main spar in not being glued correctly at the factory. Albeit a bit unsual, it still happened and the plane was destroyed in addition to the YS110 and radio componets.
I returned the remains to the attention of the customer service manager what was left of the plane, basically the tail and bits of balsa plus the shipping label in the original box that the plane was shipped in. At first, the company e-mailed to advise that they would either refund or exchange and I elected to exchange. A few weeks went by without any word of shipment details and I e-mailed again in an effort to ascertain the details. They refused to call me as they advised instead, they issued another e-mail stating that they refused any previous promises to achieve customer satisfaction.
My complaint to you is that this is typical of Asian manufactures in that they promise everything in the way of customer service to get your business but when it comes to honoring the request, they either don't respond or deny any liability. I have all of the e-mails that we exchanged for you to verify the actual statements but will do that under separate cover if you wish.
Can you assist if so, pls advise?
Thanks,
[email protected]