Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
Reload this Page >

HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible

Community
Search
Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 12:23 PM
Buz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible

ORIGINAL: sgbfly

Lol Jeff and Brian, You guys are funny!

I'd best be careful with linking the throttle hold switch to a choice word as I often mutter it when some old git walks their mutt accross my airfield [img][/img]

Simon [img][/img]
yikes! Sorry to see that, Simon... You sure augured a nice hole in the ground. Kind of a sickening sound when it hit. But, you were upside down going backwards when you lost it. Good to hear it's fixed. It was also good to see that no dogs pizzed on it.

Buzz
Old 11-05-2011, 12:35 PM
rikybob

ORIGINAL: Buz

I'd best be careful with linking the throttle hold switch to a choice word as I often mutter it when some old git walks their mutt accross my airfield [img][/img]

Simon [img][/img]
yikes! Sorry to see that, Simon... You sure augured a nice hole in the ground. Kind of a sickening sound when it hit. But, you were upside down going backwards when you lost it. Good to hear it's fixed. It was also good to see that no dogs pizzed on it.

Buzz
Hiya Buzz!

Perhaps the BEST viddy moment of ALL time posted what when "Mutley" pizzed on Simons Posh Git box!

OMG!

I'm actually chuckling now!

Thanx for posting Simon!

b
Old 11-05-2011, 01:05 PM
Buz

ORIGINAL: rikybob

Simon [img][/img]

Buzz
Hiya Buzz!

Perhaps the BEST viddy moment of ALL time posted what when ''Mutley'' pizzed on Simons Posh Git box!

OMG!

Thanx for posting Simon!

b
Hey, Brian!

That had to be one of the funniest things I've seen. Then, Simon posted those still frame pictures and I swear, that dog was smiling. lol

My little dog has been driving me crazy for several days. Someone sent me a video of a dog that looks similar.... playing a piano and singing (that would be howling). My dog heard it and came flying into my office, jumped in my lap and watched every second of it. So, we made a video of him watching the other dog sing... and now he demands to see the video .... if I go out of the room, when I come back... he's sitting in my chair! Then, he walked across my keyboard and made some of the most fantastic things happen to this computer. Things I had never seen before! He had me typing in Russian for a while there...

It's such a miserable day here... rain, huge wind... boredom. So, I'm getting things ready to install the new FPV system on my quad. It looks like a UFO with a big rubber antenna sticking up.

So, here's my OT contribution.... Say hello to Tucker!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28tBiOyaKE8

Buzz
Old 11-05-2011, 01:10 PM
rikybob

ORIGINAL: rikybob

Simon [img][/img]

Buzz
Hiya Buzz!

Perhaps the BEST viddy moment of ALL time posted what when ''Mutley'' pizzed on Simons Posh Git box!

OMG!

Thanx for posting Simon!

b
Hey, Brian!

That had to be one of the funniest things I've seen. Then, Simon posted those still frame pictures and I swear, that dog was smiling. lol

My little dog has been driving me crazy for several days. Someone sent me a video of a dog that looks similar.... playing a piano and singing (that would be howling). My dog heard it and came flying into my office, jumped in my lap and watched every second of it. So, we made a video of him watching the other dog sing... and now he demands to see the video .... if I go out of the room, when I come back... he's sitting in my chair! Then, he walked across my keyboard and made some of the most fantastic things happen to this computer. Things I had never seen before! He had me typing in Russian for a while there...

It's such a miserable day here... rain, huge wind... boredom. So, I'm getting things ready to install the new FPV system on my quad. It looks like a UFO with a big rubber antenna sticking up.

So, here's my OT contribution.... Say hello to Tucker!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28tBiOyaKE8

Buzz

Awesome viddy Buzz!

Just a lil north of you at Ponte Vedra Beach.

Left the helis at home (good call).

Best to ya!

b
Old 11-05-2011, 02:18 PM
Flying Fiz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi All,

Oh Simon, that noise of a heli going full throttle in the turf is an ugly one, commiserations, but at least you were trying something new and advancing those skillseven further.

And I agree with Brian, It is not so much the rebuild as I quite like building them (maybe thats why I've got so many helis), it is getting everything set up perfectly again, that can be a real pain.

Well I did it, I sold my Gaui 550 on flea bay, funnily enough I had questions from all around the globe, but it was purchased from a guy in the next suburb. So that pays for the Gaui X5 FBL kit, so more FBL for the heli hangar.

I also attached two aluminiumrods to the garage wall for storing the heli fleet, it works a treat, Wifeis very happy to have them out of the house and out oftheway.

Had some great flying yesterday, had a cricket oval (although its a perfect circle) to myself for an hour yesterday, great fun zooming the helis around the entire perimeter of the oval on their side, like a non-stop banked turn.

All the best

Phil
Old 11-05-2011, 02:57 PM
hugj
My Feedback: (7)

hey guy's , well out on a limb again! this time iv'e gone with a scale fuse for the ten dollar heli. a hughs 500 by heliartist
 very nice quality but the instructions suck! The first install was last night i had so much vibration it thaught of selling tickets for a ride, the dam fornt of the fuse fell off. Needless to say i was very upset! I think the wifie was ready to leave!
  Came back today and reconfigered a few things " like everything" and did a test hover a few mins ago and no problems!
Maybe the moon is in the right fase. If it holds together i'll see if i can get some video of it !
   Hugh

Old 11-05-2011, 04:12 PM
Flying Fiz

Hey Hugh,

Well done, I've gone the same way and bought a couple of scale fuses, but haven't done anything with them yet, the Tarot 450 I recently bought with the Tarot FBL that Brian made me buy (that's my strory anyway) is to be the receipient of the first, and yes I agree the instructions suck. but what can you expect for a $50 or $60 bucks fuse. I understand that the $300 jobs have got better instructions, but hey, who wants to pay that for them.

Regards,
Phil
Old 11-05-2011, 04:14 PM
Jolly-Swagman

ORIGINAL: Rob2160

Speaking of Flybarless..

This one might be worth a try..

Might just convince me to try another large Blade Heli..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWRS5TVoE_Y[/youtube]
Hey Rob , I would think that you wouldnt like this heli as it has the same motor the Eflite 440, that you didnt like the performance of and gave to me

I recon that you should if you were to go Flybarless, get a FBL kit for the Gaui 550, now that would be awesome!

Old 11-05-2011, 04:18 PM
Jolly-Swagman

Hi Guy's,

Boo hoo hoo hoo Wrong thumbed her in a bungled inverted attempt!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=socx5elRIc8[/youtube]

Simon

ps. She's 50% rebuilt already!
Simon, that was a real shame seeing the GT heading for Mother Earth, as said on YT, if you dont feel 100% best and wisest not to fly, till you do,
Great to here she will be back in the air soon though!

Old 11-05-2011, 06:37 PM
coolblew
My Feedback: (70)

If your thinking about a bigger one, I got a HK500 that has never been flown. I had a pro Builder put it together for me and I did not skimp on the extras. I still have not learned to fly any helis so I never took this up. Thought I might take my head off or something in that range. Anyway, I listed some of my helis on RCUniverse for sale. I'll take best offers on them. I have a Trex 600 Electric listed, A HK500 Electric and some Blade 400's. Need room in my garage so I'm getting out of the air stuff. Tried planes too, after wrecking everything I took up I stopped that also. So, I have about 6 or 7 Helis left to part with. If interested make a fair offer and any of them can be yours. My user name on RCUNIVERSE.COM is Coolblew
Have a great day and may the rain stop so you may enjoy your flying.
Bob
Coolblew
Old 11-06-2011, 08:52 AM
hugj

hi guys heres the hughes 500 fuse kit on the ten dollar heli.
windy here but i gave it a test
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5pt8VE89JY[/youtube]
Old 11-06-2011, 03:26 PM
hugj

hey guys another video! Simon guess what i can crash with the best of them!
All i could do is laugh! The wifie laughed when she saw this enjoy
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJSIUXsQVww[/youtube]
Old 11-06-2011, 04:11 PM
rikybob

ORIGINAL: hugj

DOOD!

That was awesome!!!!!

Mother of GOD that's the best viddy of all my friends!

Even got a divot in the old pickup!

I watched it 3 times and showed my wife!

Yah the head is made of non forgiving plastic!

Thanx for sharing!

b
Old 11-06-2011, 04:17 PM
Flying Fiz

I'll look forward to watching when I can get to a computer from which I can access youtube.
Old 11-06-2011, 04:23 PM
rikybob

ORIGINAL: Flying Fiz

Hey Hugh,

Well done, I've gone the same way and bought a couple of scale fuses, but haven't done anything with them yet, the Tarot 450 I recently bought with the Tarot FBL that Brian made me buy (that's my story anyway) is to be the recipient of the first, and yes I agree the instructions suck. but what can you expect for a $50 or $60 bucks fuse. I understand that the $300 jobs have got better instructions, but hey, who wants to pay that for them.

Regards,
Phil

Hehhe.

Been following the folks who are doing installs??

Looks to be a good 'un!

b
Old 11-06-2011, 05:19 PM
pushinoldrc
My Feedback: (46)

Great crash vid hugj! That was indeed funny. I hope you got some video of the Hughes 500 flying at the field, it is an impressive sight.
I am looking forward to see you flying the HK500 soon.
Bryan
Old 11-06-2011, 05:31 PM
hugj

yep i got a few just need to do a little editing. thanks again for the deal, already planing a few things for the 500 just have to keep it quite for now
you know what i mean.
As far as the sr I HAVE A SLIGHTLEYUSEDBLADESRFORSALE!MINORDAMMAGEWITSPAREPA RTS! "you just have to assemble"
ANYONENEEDONEORTWO?
Have great flying tommrow i'm jelous!
Old 11-06-2011, 05:45 PM
hugj

Hey Bryan i take it Mary's mom is named Evlen? Neat Looks like a great use or robotics!

Hope you don't mind but i think everyone should see the good this thing can do!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh17hnMnvps&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]
Old 11-06-2011, 08:23 PM
pushinoldrc

Yes, Hugh, her name is Evelyn.
Mary says 'Thank you, Hugh' for making more people aware of the devastation of the lives of Alzheimer's patients.
Bryan
Old 11-06-2011, 10:15 PM
SW_RC

ORIGINAL: hugj

Sorry to see you crash, but I can sympathise, my mcpx went down thi morning..

I reckon your truck thanks you for not flying a 700...

Garry

Old 11-06-2011, 10:20 PM
SW_RC

We breed em tough here in Australia...

An 85-year-old great grandmother has hauled in a 385-kilogram marlin in far north Queensland.

Old 11-07-2011, 04:17 AM
pushinoldrc

Hey Brian,
Try this on your sim.  If you get that good, I will be in orange county to see you so fast, You'll have to give me a reckless driving citation.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OT8dALbKD8&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]
Bryan
Old 11-07-2011, 04:25 AM
glenladen

G'day all,Simon sudden arrivals really suck,glad you nearly finished the repairs and hugh i cringed when your 450 hit your ute!.[X(]
i also have an Heli Artist H500,your killer egg look's really cool.

Joaquin the camera and mount have arrived safely and it's a beauty thank's again mate.
cheers
chappy.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:44 AM
SW_RC

I'm betting a fair number of bugs didn't see that thing coming!

Great flying and great camera work!

Garry
Old 11-07-2011, 08:01 AM
rikybob

[link=http://www.rchelicopterfun.com/flybarless.html]Great little "dated" article[/link] by one of my fav's on the web about the direction some of us are going!

b

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.