T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

hk 450 clone

Old 05-21-2012, 11:03 AM
Dustinxxx

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default hk 450 clone

Ok, i recently got my throttle problem taken care of, settingings in transmitter setup. So today i took it out to give it the maiden voyage, but upon spinning it up, the tail just takes off and makes the heli spin on the ground. Do went into gyro settings (dx6i) and looked at settings, its sw- gyro. then 0 - 60% and 1- 40%. So just messing around i adjusted both to 40 % with no change. Does this sound like a bad gyro. Have the hk 401b. Or is there something im missing in settings? Also noticed a lot of slop on main motor gear, but it apears that everything is tight. Any suggestions.. Thanks in advance.
Old 05-21-2012, 12:41 PM
ahamay

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: hk 450 clone

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Dustinxxx

Ok, i recently got my throttle problem taken care of, settingings in transmitter setup. So today i took it out to give it the maiden voyage, but upon spinning it up, the tail just takes off and makes the heli spin on the ground. Do went into gyro settings (dx6i) and looked at settings, its sw- gyro. then 0 - 60% and 1- 40%. So just messing around i adjusted both to 40 % with no change. Does this sound like a bad gyro. Have the hk 401b. Or is there something im missing in settings? Also noticed a lot of slop on main motor gear, but it apears that everything is tight. Any suggestions.. Thanks in advance.
You need to reverse your gyro compensation direction. If your using the 401b there is a little dip switch on the gyro for reversing this. The dx6i gyro settings are for the remote gain adjustment.

Search this Thread