Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: hk 450 clone

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

hk 450 clone

Ok, i recently got my throttle problem taken care of, settingings in transmitter setup. So today i took it out to give it the maiden voyage, but upon spinning it up, the tail just takes off and makes the heli spin on the ground. Do went into gyro settings (dx6i) and looked at settings, its sw- gyro. then 0 - 60% and 1- 40%. So just messing around i adjusted both to 40 % with no change. Does this sound like a bad gyro. Have the hk 401b. Or is there something im missing in settings? Also noticed a lot of slop on main motor gear, but it apears that everything is tight. Any suggestions.. Thanks in advance.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: hk 450 clone

ORIGINAL: Dustinxxx

Ok, i recently got my throttle problem taken care of, settingings in transmitter setup. So today i took it out to give it the maiden voyage, but upon spinning it up, the tail just takes off and makes the heli spin on the ground. Do went into gyro settings (dx6i) and looked at settings, its sw- gyro. then 0 - 60% and 1- 40%. So just messing around i adjusted both to 40 % with no change. Does this sound like a bad gyro. Have the hk 401b. Or is there something im missing in settings? Also noticed a lot of slop on main motor gear, but it apears that everything is tight. Any suggestions.. Thanks in advance.
    You need to reverse your gyro compensation direction. If your using the 401b there is a little dip switch on the gyro for reversing this. The dx6i gyro settings are for the remote gain adjustment.

Tarot 500 FBL ZYX-S, Tarot 450 PRO V2 FBL ZYX , Tarot 450 PRO V2 FBL ZYX-S , MCPx V2, Nano CPx, Q450 Quad (APM 2.5), AXN Floater Jet, Tek Sumo Flying Wing