Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
Reload this Page >

TREX 450 need controller help

Community
Search
Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

TREX 450 need controller help

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2012, 07:37 PM
rcmtdriver2000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TREX 450 need controller help

I'm using a futaba 8J controller for my TREX450. I haven't been into RC for a while and haven't played with the 2.4 ghz stuff. Now that i'm back into it i'm at a loss pretty much. Got the bird built, been using a trainer for a while and can't seem to get the controller programmed right and need kind of a benchmark. The gyro is the GP790 from align. Does anyone use the same controller that could write up your set up or some basic controls? I understand the manual but the bird doesn't seem to cooperate. I had Fm controllers a long time ago and some of this stuff is a bit too new. Please email me at [email protected] if you could help. Looking forward to the first hover with the 450.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:17 PM
madmorgan
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: TREX 450 need controller help

google finless bob "helifreaks.com" trex 450 setup and watch his vids . i hate to be blunt  and i started a book for you but decided to reply this instead! seriously watch his vids he goes through it on video  you can pause rewind mute turn volume up all the way etc etc  he will pretty much show you what you need to know. even if he is using a spectrum radio its basically the same thing  you just need to know the lingo  like elevator servo, is center servo etc etc. he even shows head setups and tells if aligns measurements are good  check it out you will see.

Old 08-23-2012, 09:46 AM
rcmtdriver2000

Default RE: TREX 450 need controller help

Thanks madmorgan. I'll give that a shot for sure!