T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

Reply
Old 10-21-2012, 10:44 AM
  #626
Ddaddy
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Red Oak, TX
Posts: 513
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

Glad you had fun rb. The Phoenix server is up (hint)
Ddaddy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:18 AM
  #627
rikybob
 
rikybob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Zellwood, FL
Posts: 4,400
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Ddaddy

Glad you had fun rb. The Phoenix server is up (hint)

Many thanx!!

Wifey still commands my attention through Tuesday (or as I like to say, "How to stay married for 26 years successfully").

I will, however be off Wed/Thur (my new RDO's for a month) and since you are a 'man of leisure", will endeavor to connect with you on those dayz!!

All the best!

b
rikybob is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:22 PM
  #628
hugj
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: danielsville, GA
Posts: 353
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

Hey Brian! Glad you had a great time, you should of too control of the plane and made a pit stop here.
Had a great day of flying I put the big space walker plank up and she flew great I think it is the first time I have enjoyed flying her.
No major problems had to resoder the main gear strut.
Then came the trex 500 "hk" Flew well I think I may have a elevater servo problem starting twiched a cople of times in flight.
The hk trex 550 was next oh how I love this heli, flys so stable and before i knew it the 6min timer went off I never heard it
and kept flying landed and looked at radio +1.30 min opps! Charging the zippy now I will be intrested to see how much it takes.
Bryan was in great form today planks flew great knife edges and stall turns loops and rolls, so naturly he did the same with the helis!
Inverted flight across the field loops and rolls with no crashes! I think he really is getting the hang of this.
Well It's back to the SOS this week keep in touch Hugh
hugj is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:54 PM
  #629
Flying Fiz
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sydney, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 898
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

Hi one and all,

I finally got out and got some flights in. It has been so long I was a bit nervous, I maidened two new planes, both HobbyKing jobs, a Mustang and a 1100mm Vampire Jet.

Here is the maiden vid of the jet. It was a hoot, I was scared about hand launching it but need not have worried. Some kids and their parents had watched me fly the Mustang and so they then took up some seats to watch me (hopefully as far as they were concerned) crash the new jet. Did I disappoint them, you will have to watch.For all the closet plank fliers out there, this Durafly Jet from HK is a steal for what you get.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc9nCZF8nz4&feature=youtube_gdata_player>>



I also got 3 flights in with the Blade 130X heli, and I still have the ability to flick it around the backyard, scaring the chooks and the sheep, although the sheep gives the impression that he couldn't care less. It is still flying perfecttly and I'm very happy with it, although I think I have to buy one of those Blade Nano cpx thingies when they are released this week in Australia.

I hope everyone is having fun, and I'll be a bit more active here going forward.

Cheers,

Phil
Flying Fiz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:04 PM
  #630
Flying Fiz
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sydney, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 898
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III



Hey Jonesy,

Nice photo, you have got a good eye for it. No wonder they call it the Gold Coast, and which one was your boat?

Flying Fiz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:43 PM
  #631
ahamay
Thread Starter
 
ahamay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Gold Coast, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,140
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Flying Fiz
Hey Jonesy,
Nice photo, you have got a good eye for it. No wonder they call it the Gold Coast, and which one was your boat?
None of those are mine. The best boat is one that belongs to someone else. Those things are floating money pits.



ahamay is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 05:29 PM
  #632
Flying Fiz
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sydney, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 898
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III



Yes I agree, 

A few years back when the kids were the right age I looked at buying a decent sized boat, and nearly choked over the initial price, then insurance & mooring costs, maintence and fuel bills etc etc etc. So I paid a small amount of money (in comparison) and joined a boat club for 12 months, I had about 12 perfect days out on a $500,000 boat that I only paid the fuel for the day. Then I was bored with boating and didnt renew the next year.
only way to go, let someone else take a bath on it. Better still have your rich mates invite you out on theirs!
Flying Fiz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:38 PM
  #633
Kozzy_98
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SydneyNew South Wales, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 290
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

Hey all

After replacing the main gear and tail boom and what ever else was wrecked, I went to the oval to re-maiden it yesterday.

Spooled it up, flicked it into Idle Up, and raised the stick. Sadly, there was no lift off. Turns out I didn't have enough positive pitch which did not make me happy as I don't like setting up heads!

So I went home and said to myself that I should download the Align Trex 450 Se V2 manual and use the linkage lengths from it.

Sadly, this did not work and now I have way, way more negative pitch than positive pitch. I am quite stumped on what to change first: the adjustable linkage rods from the swash to the mixing arms, or the links from the servo to the swash.

Also, to find the center of the swash travel, what measurement should it be from the top of the frame? Hopefully that way I can find the center swash at center stick and adjust the swash to mixing arms linkage rods to give 0 pitch at mid stick. Bearing in mind that I am using the HK450MT head that comes with fixed linkages at the blade grips and the flybar.

Then I decided to maiden the #3 helicopter. It too has a HK450MT head. Guess what! Same result as the #2 helicopter (not enough positive pitch)

At least I didn't crash any helicopters!!

The quadcopter is nearly fully built. Managed to track down some improved firmware on the dastardly RCG forums and now I am figuring out a way to balance the quadcopter, and I am doing the final setup for the gyros.
Kozzy_98 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:03 AM
  #634
ingleburn
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ingleburn, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,558
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Kozzy_98

Hey all

After replacing the main gear and tail boom and what ever else was wrecked, I went to the oval to re-maiden it yesterday.

Spooled it up, flicked it into Idle Up, and raised the stick. Sadly, there was no lift off. Turns out I didn't have enough positive pitch which did not make me happy as I don't like setting up heads!

So I went home and said to myself that I should download the Align Trex 450 Se V2 manual and use the linkage lengths from it.

Sadly, this did not work and now I have way, way more negative pitch than positive pitch. I am quite stumped on what to change first: the adjustable linkage rods from the swash to the mixing arms, or the links from the servo to the swash.

Also, to find the center of the swash travel, what measurement should it be from the top of the frame? Hopefully that way I can find the center swash at center stick and adjust the swash to mixing arms linkage rods to give 0 pitch at mid stick. Bearing in mind that I am using the HK450MT head that comes with fixed linkages at the blade grips and the flybar.

Then I decided to maiden the #3 helicopter. It too has a HK450MT head. Guess what! Same result as the #2 helicopter (not enough positive pitch)

At least I didn't crash any helicopters!!

The quadcopter is nearly fully built. Managed to track down some improved firmware on the dastardly RCG forums and now I am figuring out a way to balance the quadcopter, and I am doing the final setup for the gyros.
When you did the setup did you have zero pitch at centre stick. If so then maybe its your radio settings. If you didnt have zero pitch then maybe you need to get rid of the fixed linkages and get a set of adjustable ones and start your set up again.
Or a better idea would be to get rid of the flybar altogether.

ingleburn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:32 AM
  #635
Kozzy_98
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SydneyNew South Wales, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 290
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

Yeah.. zero pitch at mid stick.

However I think that my swash was not at its center of the pitch range if you know what I mean.

Say that zero pitch should have the swash at 50% of its travel from frame to its upper limit, well mine was @ say 60-75% of its travel. I think that is why I had more negative than positive pitch!
Kozzy_98 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:40 AM
  #636
ingleburn
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ingleburn, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,558
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Kozzy_98

Yeah.. zero pitch at mid stick.

However I think that my swash was not at its center of the pitch range if you know what I mean.

Say that zero pitch should have the swash at 50% of its travel from frame to its upper limit, well mine was @ say 60-75% of its travel. I think that is why I had more negative than positive pitch!
If you had zero pitch at mid stick then either your pitch curves are wrong or swash mix isnt high enough. Put a pitch guage on and see how much pitch you get at full possitive.

ingleburn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:03 PM
  #637
ingleburn
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ingleburn, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,558
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

Had the morning off so I took the rebuilt GT out for a test flight. After plugging it in a few people with dogs walked onto the field so while I was waiting I did another pre flight check and all seemed good until I bumped the wires going into the gyro.
The servos all twitched which didnt seem right and it turns out that the board is moving around in the case. Unplugged and drove back home to fix another problem with this heli. I swear its jinxed.
Put some foam in the case to stop the board moving and ready for another try later this week.

Has anyone else had a heli that no matter what they did it still never flew right. I hate giving up but this one has nearly beaten me.

ingleburn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:25 PM
  #638
ahamay
Thread Starter
 
ahamay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Gold Coast, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,140
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III


Quote:
ORIGINAL: ingleburn
Had the morning off so I took the rebuilt GT out for a test flight. After plugging it in a few people with dogs walked onto the field so while I was waiting I did another pre flight check and all seemed good until I bumped the wires going into the gyro.
he servos all twitched which didnt seem right and it turns out that the board is moving around in the case. Unplugged and drove back home to fix another problem with this heli. I swear its jinxed.
Put some foam in the case to stop the board moving and ready for another try later this week.
Has anyone else had a heli that no matter what they did it still never flew right. I hate giving up but this one has nearly beaten me.
Yes that story sounds familiar. Back when Ihad the GT's, Ibought a kit for spares and ended up building it up as over time Iended up with enough spare parts to do a full build. If you think about every problem you've had with all your helis then this kit had it, it never flew right even after replacing just about everything. Gave up on it in the end.

I didn't mind stripping them down to fix crash damage but chasing your tail on problems one after an other becomes annoying and heck I'd rather be flying.

Jonesy




ahamay is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:05 PM
  #639
Edmund2
 
Edmund2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: PretoriaGauteng, SOUTH AFRICA
Posts: 708
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

Hi guys had a personal issue to resolve with a vehicle lisence and when done visited my big LHS on my way home. Been many months since I got the smell of a LHS and it was nice just to browse around. THEN I SAW IT!!!! The Blade 130 and almost swiped the card in the machine. Now those who have one, how does it fly and should I go back and get one?

Went home and logged on there to watch a few videos you guys posted. Hughj, seeing that Vampire fly made me think back a few weeks ago when we were flying formation  at teh airshow and I had two of those Gobblin engines to the left and right ahead of my in the fromation.  

Due for a flying medical next week and do hope I make it.

Edmund 
Edmund2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:48 AM
  #640
ingleburn
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ingleburn, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,558
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Edmund2

Hi guys had a personal issue to resolve with a vehicle lisence and when done visited my big LHS on my way home. Been many months sinceI got the smell of a LHS and it was nice just to browse around. THEN I SAW IT!!!! The Blade 130 and almost swiped the card in the machine. Now those who have one, how does it fly and should I go back and get one?

Went home and logged on there to watch a few videos you guys posted. Hughj, seeing that Vampire fly made me think back a few weeks ago when we were flying formation at teh airshow and I had two of those Gobblin engines to the left and rightahead of my in the fromation.

Due for a flying medical next week and do hopeI make it.

Edmund
Ive been steering clear of the 130x cause I don't have enough time to fly what I have at the moment but I did notice that the Nano CPX is now in stock in Australia. www.modelflight.com.au/products/Blade_Nano_CP_X_RC_Helicopter_BNF-11292-59.html
I know Jonesy has been waiting for them so I suppose we shall see what they are like soon enough.

Hope your medical goes well.

ingleburn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:40 PM
  #641
Flying Fiz
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sydney, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 898
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III



Hey Edmund,
I have the 130x and it is an absolute gem!, flies like a 450 but faster. I have had about 5 crashes into grass and bushes without any issues at all, BUT I have read horror stories from some guys that have had all sorts of issues, I dont know if I've just been lucky and got a good one, or just havent gone in hard enough yet???

But like Ingleburn and Jonesy say the Nano cpx looks great and I intend to get one of those any day now.

I posted a vid of my Vampire maiden on YT, man what a great jet for $120, servoless retracts 1100mm wingspan and HK has lots of cheap spares, a Parkzone equivalent would be $300 +    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc9nCZF8nz4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Flying Fiz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:00 PM
  #642
ahamay
Thread Starter
 
ahamay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Gold Coast, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,140
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Flying Fiz
Hey Edmund,
I have the 130x and it is an absolute gem!, flies like a 450 but faster. I have had about 5 crashes into grass and bushes without any issues at all, BUT I have read horror stories from some guys that have had all sorts of issues, I dont know if I've just been lucky and got a good one, or just havent gone in hard enough yet???
But like Ingleburn and Jonesy say the Nano cpx looks great and I intend to get one of those any day now.
I posted a vid of my Vampire maiden on YT, man what a great jet for $120, servoless retracts 1100mm wingspan and HK has lots of cheap spares, a Parkzone equivalent would be $300 + http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc9nCZF8nz4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Phil, there are a few people that got a good 130x and you must be one of them. A friend of mine bought one and he's had nothing but trouble with it. It gets massive wet dog shakes during flight and there's a bad vibration through the tail at different rpm's. HH have released details on how to reduce the pitch and roll gains and he's had to take them right down to eleminate the shaking. It's never been crashed and didn't fly properly straight out of the box.

He's also got some aftermarket imporved tail bearings on order which look to be the cause of the vibration problems. I presume HH will have this sorted in V2.

Jonesy



ahamay is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:08 PM
  #643
Kozzy_98
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SydneyNew South Wales, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 290
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

Well talking about off topic helicopters...

HK550FBL Torque Tube has arrived in the AUS warehouse! So has the HK-450GTPRO V2, which is definetly something that I am looking to buy in the future.

Regarding head setup, can someone give me their measurement from the top of the frame to the bottom of the swashplate at 50% pitch? I cannot seem to find the center of the swashplate's travel. Or perhaps I have missed a step in the head setup. Ill have a look on youtube and see what I can find...


Kozzy_98 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:09 AM
  #644
ahamay
Thread Starter
 
ahamay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Gold Coast, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,140
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Kozzy_98
Well talking about off topic helicopters...
HK550FBL Torque Tube has arrived in the AUS warehouse! So has the HK-450GTPRO V2, which is definetly something that I am looking to buy in the future.
Regarding head setup, can someone give me their measurement from the top of the frame to the bottom of the swashplate at 50% pitch? I cannot seem to find the center of the swashplate's travel. Or perhaps I have missed a step in the head setup. Ill have a look on youtube and see what I can find...
I can highly recommend you download and watch (multiple times) the finless bob ccpm setup video from the helifreak tech room. Login to the forum and this link should work ->

http://video.helifreak.com/?subpath=...CPM_Part_2.wmv


Jonesy
ahamay is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:34 AM
  #645
ingleburn
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ingleburn, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,558
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III


Quote:
ORIGINAL: ahamay


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Kozzy_98
Well talking about off topic helicopters...
HK550FBL Torque Tube has arrived in the AUS warehouse! So has the HK-450GTPRO V2, which is definetly something that I am looking to buy in the future.
Regarding head setup, can someone give me their measurement from the top of the frame to the bottom of the swashplate at 50% pitch? I cannot seem to find the center of the swashplate's travel. Or perhaps I have missed a step in the head setup. Ill have a look on youtube and see what I can find...
I can highly recommend you download and watch (multiple times) the finless bob ccpm setup video from the helifreak tech room. Login to the forum and this link should work ->

http://video.helifreak.com/?subpath=...CPM_Part_2.wmv


Jonesy
Thats a great series to watch. I think that Kozzy had to much help with his helis so he missed out on a lot of setup. Might have been better if he started with a kit first. That way you work through the setups as you go.
Even though its been a while Im sure Id still remember how to set up a FB'd head. You cant just spit out measurements, because they are all a bit different.

ingleburn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:39 AM
  #646
ingleburn
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ingleburn, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,558
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Kozzy_98

Well talking about off topic helicopters...

HK550FBL Torque Tube has arrived in the AUS warehouse! So has the HK-450GTPRO V2, which is definetly something that I am looking to buy in the future.

Regarding head setup, can someone give me their measurement from the top of the frame to the bottom of the swashplate at 50% pitch? I cannot seem to find the center of the swashplate's travel. Or perhaps I have missed a step in the head setup. Ill have a look on youtube and see what I can find...


Had a look at the HK pro V2 as I already have a FBL head spare but then I thought about the cost of replacing the dud bearings and other parts and for $40 extra Im sure the Tarot will be a better buy.
Hopefully take the GT out tomorrow and see if I want to keep throwing money at it or retire it. Kozzy might be the big winner if I decide to get rid of it.

ingleburn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:46 AM
  #647
Kozzy_98
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SydneyNew South Wales, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 290
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

The #2 and the Beast were both completely built by me, the #1 has the HK401b tail wag with the DX6i.

Thanks for the links to Finless Bob's CCPM head setup, much appreciated!

Funny how all the problems happen after you crash, not before. Earlier with the #2 the setup was perfect right from the start except for 2 turns of the linkage rod to adjust the blade tracking.
Kozzy_98 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:29 AM
  #648
ahamay
Thread Starter
 
ahamay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Gold Coast, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,140
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Flying Fiz


But like Ingleburn and Jonesy say the Nano cpx looks great and I intend to get one of those any day now.
Ordered my nano, should have it this Friday or Next Monday. Will report back with thoughts, video and review. Looking forward to getting my hands on it.

Jonesy



ahamay is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:41 AM
  #649
rikybob
 
rikybob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Zellwood, FL
Posts: 4,400
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III


Quote:
ORIGINAL: ahamay


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Flying Fiz


But like Ingleburn and Jonesy say the Nano cpx looks great and I intend to get one of those any day now.
Ordered my nano, should have it this Friday or Next Monday. Will report back with thoughts, video and review. Looking forward to getting my hands on it.

Jonesy




Don't you already have your hands on a "Nano"??

(Please Lord forgive me for takin' the easy joke)[8D]
b
rikybob is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 06:15 AM
  #650
Ddaddy
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Red Oak, TX
Posts: 513
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III


Quote:
ORIGINAL: rikybob


Quote:
ORIGINAL: ahamay


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Flying Fiz


But like Ingleburn and Jonesy say the Nano cpx looks great and I intend to get one of those any day now.
Ordered my nano, should have it this Friday or Next Monday. Will report back with thoughts, video and review. Looking forward to getting my hands on it.

Jonesy




Don't you already have your hands on a "Nano"??

(Please Lord forgive me for takin' the easy joke)[8D]
b
No, he's moving up in size!

Forgive us all

Ddaddy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:00 AM.