Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 29 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

ORIGINAL: ahamay

ORIGINAL: rikybob

I'm almost sorry to do this to you.

Please feel free, during this ''tome'' to trim your nails, shine your shoes or beat your dog!

I'm truly sorry!

b
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M12amdG8dU[/youtube]

PS Knocked out 6 batteries today!

Ahhhh..... the invisible helicopter [img][/img]

I have some observations about that. I could, in actuality fudge and tell ya'll I'm doing flips, rolls, hoop de do's and such but I feel confident that you would catch on![:'(]

The other observation is, is that either the glasses are designed for looking straight ahead POV or my head is oddly shaped.

Sadly I think my head is oddly shaped![:@]

b
    FrSky Taranis (rev B) w/ Spektrum Module/ Spektrum DX7/ Align 500CF FBL w/ FU-BAR Gyro / Blade MCP X Brushless Mod / Gemini 600 Catamaran / Red and Blue Nirvana II one meter sail boats / Paradise sail boat /Big Swamp Buggy / HobbyKing "Swamp Dawg" / Slow Stick / HK Firefly Q450 Quad w/ HK Mega FC board / Durafly T-28 / H/H Icon - A5 / E Flite Piper L-4/ Parkzone UM T-28 / HK Fox Glider / Fat Shark Attitudes FPV Goggles / Mobius Actioncam / Teksumo /1200mm Popwing/ SFFD Fire boat!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Monring guys, sad to advise that my flight status for jets has been changed to Grounded, PERMANENTLY. This due to an inoperable hernia from my naval to just below my breast bone. (Do not know what it is called in English). Also gone onto Insulin as from two weeks ago so no way they will allow me to fly a single seater aircraft again. 

Hope to get some flying in tomorrow but weather here has been funny with strong winds and almost daily rain.

Edmund
    Esky Belt CP V2, Esky Belt CP V2 CX, BIG Lama, Ultimate Big Lama, Lama 4, DX6i, Align TREX 550E, Blade mCPX

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Edmund2

Monring guys, sad to advise that my flight status for jetshas been changed to Grounded, PERMANENTLY. This due to an inoperable hernia from my naval to just below my breast bone. (Do not know what it is called in English). Also gone onto Insulin as from two weeks ago so no way they will allow me to fly a single seater aircraft again.

Hope to get some flying in tomorrow but weather here has been funnywith strong winds and almost daily rain.

Edmund
    Sorry to here Edmond. Life sucks sometimes but I hope youre still able to fly other aircraft.
    How did your Monday me day go?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Dam that suck's!
    I hope thimgs will inprove and you will be able to get to fly some.
    youcould go hog wild and build a scale jet with turbines and the works then
    fly it like crazy show those docs. you still can fly with that hernia!
    Take care Hugh

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Monring guys, sad to advise that my flight status for jetsÂ*has been changed to Grounded, PERMANENTLY. This due to an inoperable hernia from my naval to just below my breast bone. (Do not know what it is called in English). Also gone onto Insulin as from two weeks ago so no way they will allow me to fly a single seater aircraft again.Â*

Hope to get some flying in tomorrow but weather here has been funnyÂ*with strong winds and almost daily rain.

Edmund

Hiya Edmund!

Sorry to hear about your hernia.

My wife calls it an "umbilical hernia". PM why they can't operate??

As for insulin, don't look at it as a bad thing. Eventually I will be on insulin and will use a "pump". It is a MUCH BETTER way to manage diabetes. If my lifestyle permitted I would have been on insulin a long time ago!

I hope the Wx eases up and look forward to a flight report!

On another note I bought myself a little xmas present HERE!

b

FrSky Taranis (rev B) w/ Spektrum Module/ Spektrum DX7/ Align 500CF FBL w/ FU-BAR Gyro / Blade MCP X Brushless Mod / Gemini 600 Catamaran / Red and Blue Nirvana II one meter sail boats / Paradise sail boat /Big Swamp Buggy / HobbyKing "Swamp Dawg" / Slow Stick / HK Firefly Q450 Quad w/ HK Mega FC board / Durafly T-28 / H/H Icon - A5 / E Flite Piper L-4/ Parkzone UM T-28 / HK Fox Glider / Fat Shark Attitudes FPV Goggles / Mobius Actioncam / Teksumo /1200mm Popwing/ SFFD Fire boat!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I suppose I will be able to fly other aircraft  with a co-pilot just may not fly jets anymore, but it has also been 8 years since I have flown a prop job  to a farm and back we had at that time and 10 years before that on a regular basis towing gliders.

As for the MY day it is tomorrow, I have only 1 todooo thing and the rest of the day up to 17h00 will be mine. Weather clearing and anything that can fly outside will handle the wind as it is now. May even consider going to the gliding club and just get into one for a few hours to clear the mind.

Edmund  

Esky Belt CP V2, Esky Belt CP V2 CX, BIG Lama, Ultimate Big Lama, Lama 4, DX6i, Align TREX 550E, Blade mCPX

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I suppose I will be able to fly other aircraftÂ* with a co-pilot just may not fly jets anymore, but it has alsoÂ*been 8 years sinceÂ*I have flown a prop jobÂ* to aÂ*farmÂ*and back we had at that time and 10 years before that on a regular basis towing gliders.

As for theÂ*MY day it is tomorrow, I have only 1 todooo thing and the rest of the day up to 17h00Â*will be mine. Weather clearing and anything that can fly outside will handle the wind as it is now. May even consider going to the gliding club and just get into one for a few hours to clear the mind.

EdmundÂ*Â*

Yah, I think getting into a glider is a GREAT idea!

I've played the "chess game of life" and literally since my early teens have done the "probability" of life out to a "T"!

Everything that has happened to me both good and bad have been thought out in probability and I have to thank God that for the most part, looking back has all been good.

There are a lot of things I can't do anymore from eating cake, to racing cars or "having Redheads" (Oh, I do love a red headed gal)!

I knew, for instance that I my health would fade as I aged and when I contracted type II diabetes I was kind of "happy" and my friends and family thought I was CRAZY!

They asked "Why were you happy when the doctor reported you have diabetes"?

I simply replied "Well, it ain't CANCER"!

Life is good when you have options!

Go fly your glider and revel in your previous years and the years yet to come!

b

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Interesting stuff HERE.

Particularly on the FPV stuff!

The AMA is trying to get ahead of the government b/c this tech is getting sooooo cheap and available.

AMA knows that about the 1st time there is a issue with FPV the government will shut us hobby guys down in a New York minute!

b

PS The 1st time I go to a conference with my wife HERE.HERE and it's a "Blue Bird day! Grrrrrr! I could have carried a chopper with me but when I do it's NO FLY Wx! Ratz!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Monring guys, sad to advise that my flight status for jetshas been changed to Grounded, PERMANENTLY. This due to an inoperable hernia from my naval to just below my breast bone. (Do not know what it is called in English). Also gone onto Insulin as from two weeks ago so no way they will allow me to fly a single seater aircraft again.

Hope to get some flying in tomorrow but weather here has been funnywith strong winds and almost daily rain.

Edmund
    Hi Edmund,

I too am sorry to hear about your hernia and it grounding you.

Best wishes

Simon

FBL FTW!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi Guy's,

I thought I'd share some recent videos. I have uploaded several to my Youtube account of the last few weeks, but these are the highlights.

First up a seagull encounter captured on the helicopters onboard camera. Just some sport flying made more interesting by a close shave with a seagull. I've appended the best frame grabs to the end of the video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FANMsNSOr14[/youtube]

Second a flight from yesterday had some very fast flying in it. So much so that I'm confident my heli exceeded 100 kph.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsxSv5rn84E[/youtube]

Finally & dedicated to Edmund as we are both graduates of the Esky Big Lama thread: Not as epic as an international BOL flight you told us about but good fun all the same. This flight gave me some good aerial photos like the one attached below.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4677zAqN9Y[/youtube]

Best to all and thanks for all the kind comments on YouTube over the last few weeks.

Simon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pm34847.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	139.4 KB 
ID:	1816917  
    FBL FTW!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Edmund, guess you'll just have to move on to ROCKETS! Seriously, all the best. As I tell my wife, "I ain't half the boy I used to be!"

BTW, I've cut my sugar intake back because of high readings in th hospital, and bug bites on the legs take much longer to heal...sigh.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Best,
    Ken
    MCX, MSR, BOL, Blade SR, franKENblade 400, FBL 450, mCPX, FBL 500, AXN FPV

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi guys, just thought Id drop in and give you all a laugh for the weekend.
    Just got back from practicing some inverted with the MCPX. Not very successful but sure to give you all a good laugh.
    Went through 5 batteries and this is a compilation of crashes from the last one.
    Heli is in pieces now to replace the damage which was tail blade, frame, elevator linkage, swash which snapped a ball, main gear and most probably a feathering shaft.
    Maybe I should spend some time on the sim to get my orientations right before I give it another go.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivuVAuM0IeE[/youtube]

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Edmund, so sorry to hear the news. I can’t imagine something so cool being taken from your life. For some reason we all just keep getting older, and as time goes by more and more ailments seem to creep in. In my estimation you have this consolation: very few of us have ever had the opportunity to fly a jet, although I’m confident in saying that most on this thread would love to have the opportunity.. you’ve already out-accomplished most of the world’s population. I know this doesn’t help much, but maybe it’ll help put your accomplishments thus far into perspective.
    Enough of that, now let’s talk about me. Sorry to say, I’ve been lurking for way too long. I finally had the time and motivation to fly today, almost one month to the day since my last flight, which was almost one month to the day after the one prior…
    Anyway, it was great. The weather was un-characteristically calm and warm. I had forgotten how much fun the HK-450 was to fly. It took a bit to get the thumbs re-acquainted, but after that is was pure joy. I only wish I got the flight on video so I could share with you guys.
    So here’s the “take-away”. I’m an official Lurker, but I still fly from time to time and appreciate the camaraderie that still exists on this thread. You guys are great.
    BTW, Simon, Good Lord Man! Your flying skills have improved 10 fold. I watched the last few videos you posted and all I gotta say is, “Holy Crap!” You are the man…
    Enough said,
    Peace Out!

Joaquin
    Belt CP V2, HK 450 MT HK 500 CMT
    Futaba 7C Tx, GY520 Gyro, S9257 Tail Servo
    www.TinkmanEngineering

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

All this talk about what happens when your older...

I remember when I was only 6 years old and I thought to myself that I gotta wait 10 years till I get my learners driving license (L Plates). Now its less than two years until I turn 16.

And I suppose life goes up from there! Hehe..

Not much flying due to exams which finish on Tuesday. After that I should be back up in the air!
    Helis: HK450GT - Typhoon 2215+Spektrum AR6200X, HK450G/MT - Typhoon 2218+Orange6chRX, MCPX

Transmitter: Spektrum DX6i

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: ingleburn

Hi guys, just thought Id drop in and give you all a laugh for the weekend.
    Just got back from practicing some inverted with the MCPX. Not very successful but sure to give you all a good laugh.
    Went through 5 batteries and this is a compilation of crashes from the last one.
    Heli is in pieces now to replace the damage which was tail blade, frame, elevator linkage, swash which snapped a ball, main gear and most probably a feathering shaft.
    Maybe I should spend some time on the sim to get my orientations right before I give it another go.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivuVAuM0IeE[/youtube]
    Yeah that was a bit of a laugh...but seriously I don't think you too far away from nailing it.

Tarot 500 FBL ZYX-S, Tarot 450 PRO V2 FBL ZYX , Tarot 450 PRO V2 FBL ZYX-S , MCPx V2, Nano CPx, Q450 Quad (APM 2.5), AXN Floater Jet, Tek Sumo Flying Wing

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Nano Cp x update

I've got about 30 flights on it now. I've been trying to do a couple of batteries each day but it's been really windy. It's a great little heli. Took about 10 packs for the wobble to almost disappear and for the lipos to reach max power. The most awesome thing about this heli is Ican't get the tail to blowout, no matter what Itry.

I tried to fly my mcpx today and it's a pos after flying the nano...it was definately holding me back. Maby mines just stuffed as I"m sure it flew better than it does when I first bought it, but Iwasn't and the skill level I'm at now either, not that that's anything to rave over.

The nano is smaller but beacuse you don't lose the tail all the time you can fly it closer with confidence so the size it not really an issue.

Ihave encountered another issue with it not initialising when you plug the battery in....the led just flashes like it want to be bound again. Quick search on HF and it seems to be a common problem, where you need to be a few feet away from the tx otherise it will not initialise. Had no problems since I did this.

Anyone that's on the fence about getting the nano Iwould say go ahead and get one. I've nailed it into the ground a few times and it's still got zero damage, seems to be a lot more durable than the mcpx.

Jonesy

Tarot 500 FBL ZYX-S, Tarot 450 PRO V2 FBL ZYX , Tarot 450 PRO V2 FBL ZYX-S , MCPx V2, Nano CPx, Q450 Quad (APM 2.5), AXN Floater Jet, Tek Sumo Flying Wing

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Nano Cp x update

I've got about 30 flights on it now. I've been trying to do a couple of batteries each day but it's been really windy. It's a great little heli. Took about 10 packs for the wobble to almost disappear and for the lipos to reach max power. The most awesome thing about this heli is Ican't get the tail to blowout, no matter what Itry.

I tried to fly my mcpx today and it's a pos after flying the nano...it was definately holding me back. Maby mines just stuffed as I"m sure it flew better than it does when I first bought it, but Iwasn't and the skill level I'm at now either, not that that's anything to rave over.

The nano is smaller but beacuse you don't lose the tail all the time you can fly it closer with confidence so the size it not really an issue.

Ihave encountered another issue with it not initialising when you plug the battery in....the led just flashes like it want to be bound again. Quick search on HF and it seems to be a common problem, where you need to be a few feet away from the tx otherise it will not initialise. Had no problems since I did this.

Anyone that's on the fence about getting the nano Iwould say go ahead and get one. I've nailed it into the ground a few times and it's still got zero damage, seems to be a lot more durable than the mcpx.

Jonesy

I have to concur, the Nano is just awesome.. even when the battery is almost dead and the main rotor bogs down terribly, you can still flip it to inverted with absolutely no blow out.. I fly mine indoors in a small room at least 10 times per day now and just do 3 minutes of flips to inverted then upright again.. it is just amazing.. (try setting aileron and elevator to 110% travel and rudder to 115%, ) it feels awesome like this..

And it is totally indestructible.. I have crashed it at least 30 times, into concrete, lounges, brick walls, granite kitchen bench tops and nothing breaks, ever.. even the main gear never comes loose.. my main blades have a few tiny nicks in them but it still flies in perfect balance with no vibration..

This is a cool little heli.. mine has no wobble now after over 100 flights and is my heli of choice when on the road... (perfect size for hotel room aerobatics.)

interestingly,flying the nano indoors has improved my MCPX skills also.. I could only manage a safe flip indoors to inverted 20% of the time with the MCPX, now that is up to about 95%.... confidence from doing over 300 of them in the Nano I think...

And the price is right at $169 BNF.... much better than the 130 X...

Strongly recommend this helicopter...

I love landing on the celling also.. am thinking of sticking a few helipads up there just for the challenge...
    ..... frakkin cylons...

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: rikybob

On another note I bought myself a little xmas present HERE!
    b
    Slap an FPV setup on that and do some surveillance whilst your at work ...... and then you can claim it's a work expense

Jonesy

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Rob2160
    I have to concur, the Nano is just awesome.. even when the battery is almost dead and the main rotor bogs down terribly, you can still flip it to inverted with absolutely no blow out.. I fly mine indoors in a small room at least 10 times per day now and just do 3 minutes of flips to inverted then upright again.. it is just amazing.. (try setting aileron and elevator to 110% travel and rudder to 115%, ) it feels awesome like this..
    @Rob - Yes, ok I'll try the travel adjust settings...cheers.

@Edmund - Sorry about the news, hopefully you can slot into something that still allows you to fly.

@b - Ipresume your at your posh git retreat having fun

@Simon - Thanks for sharing your vids the last week or so, some great footage there. I've had some birds on a number of occasions try and attack my heli. Fortunately I've not had a strike so far. The dragon flies love trying to scare off the mcpx and nano as well.

@Ingleburn - I"ve noticed your going for nose in inverted first, which is what Idid. Im not sure why but I found it easier just to lay it back over when Iwas learning as opposed to tail in. 10 minutes on the sim each day, you nail it. Best thing to learn this on the sim is the trex 700 (not the nitro coz you dont like the noise ).... put some expo in like 30% and then change the speed with the simulation speed dial back to about 60%. Iguarantee you'll have it nailed in 30 mins. Actually Idon't think most people utilise the simulation speed in Phoenix, I think it's a must do. It allows you brain and your thumbs a better chance to get it right. Increase the speed as you get better.

@All - Had an awesome morning flying today. The new motor in the #1 PRO rips, it's noticeably faster than the old one. No video sorry as Imust have forgot to charge my #16. Did 7 batteries on the 450's and I'm now doing moves on the 450's I've never done before and it's all becuase of the Nano. It's almost like the 450's are doing it in slow motion after flying the nano. I"m loving the nano, it's definately a confidence builder. I've got some nano-techs lipo's for it coming from HK so just using the 2 batteries for now.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Jonesy

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hey Guy's we got a little flying in today, the wind picked up with a vengence though,
    Bryan did get some flying in with the super sporster and helis. the gaui 425 was a victom of the wind on landing,
    not a whole lot of damage but left it to be repaired again.
      I got the Pawnee 40 out and had a great time even with the wind the first video is of it with blathering!
    The second is my 550 short flight to see how it handeled the wind.
    I flew the gaui earler and had a great flight between gusts.
     I hope everyone is well if I did'nt mention your name in the vid. I'm sorry had brain farts happining.
      Hugh
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCsCi0Mn9wY[/youtube]
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Habs-6irvBc[/youtube]

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Rob2160
    @Rob - Yes, ok I'll try the travel adjust settings...cheers.

@Edmund - Sorry about the news, hopefully you can slot into something that still allows you to fly.

@b - Ipresume your at your posh git retreat having fun

@Simon - Thanks for sharing your vids the last week or so, some great footage there. I've had some birds on a number of occasions try and attack my heli. Fortunately I've not had a strike so far. The dragon flies love trying to scare off the mcpx and nano as well.

@Ingleburn - I"ve noticed your going for nose in inverted first, which is what Idid. Im not sure why but I found it easier just to lay it back over when Iwas learning as opposed to tail in. 10 minutes on the sim each day, you nail it. Best thing to learn this on the sim is the trex 700 (not the nitro coz you dont like the noise ).... put some expo in like 30% and then change the speed with the simulation speed dial back to about 60%. Iguarantee you'll have it nailed in 30 mins. Actually Idon't think most people utilise the simulation speed in Phoenix, I think it's a must do. It allows you brain and your thumbs a better chance to get it right. Increase the speed as you get better.

@All - Had an awesome morning flying today. The new motor in the #1 PRO rips, it's noticeably faster than the old one. No video sorry as Imust have forgot to charge my #16. Did 7 batteries on the 450's and I'm now doing moves on the 450's I've never done before and it's all becuase of the Nano. It's almost like the 450's are doing it in slow motion after flying the nano. I"m loving the nano, it's definately a confidence builder. I've got some nano-techs lipo's for it coming from HK so just using the 2 batteries for now.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Jonesy

Sounds like the nanos are a winner then. To bad I've got a near new MCPX but maybe it might be a Xmas present later on.
    Sounds like you're having a great weekend Jonesy and mine hasn't been to bad either.
    Took the repaired MCPX out again this morning and made some great progress. The last battery I kept it inverted the whole time and pretty much next to me and in control most of the time. Only problem was that I've never had to flip it back to normal as I always crash before then.
    Spent 20 seconds going over what I needed to do and then had a go. Went pretty well and got it landed in 1 piece for a change.

Then I took the pro out for a spin and went home happy. Had 1 hard landing on the tail so I better not make a habit of that when I get the new 1with the TT.

Hope the rest of you are having as good of a weekend as Jonesy and I are having. Might go charge some more batteries and make the most of it.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I see they are already selling brushless kits for the nano. http://astroid-designs.myshopify.com...-brushless-kit
    Think you crazy guys can handle it.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I see they are already selling brushless kits for the nano. http://astroid-designs.myshopify.com...-brushless-kit
    Yeah was checking this out last night. Was interesting watching a vid with Bert Kammerer talking about them. He rekons the stock HH motor has plenty of power but like all the blade helis the power goes off towards the end of the flight. The brushless esc has a governor that give the motor a rest and gives you more of an even pack over the flight. I think I"m going to be keeping the nano for a while, Imay go brushless later on. There's reports that the main motors can be damaged easily in a crash, so I'll see how they go.

Ijust nailed my Nano into the concrete driveway inverted accidently, bent spindle. Took it apart and used a pair of pliers to straighten it...good as new.

Jonesy

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yeah was checking this out last night. Was interesting watching a vid with Bert Kammerer talking about them. He rekons the stock HH motor has plenty of power but like all the blade helis the power goes off towards the end of the flight. The brushless esc has a governor that give the motor a rest and gives you more of an even pack over the flight. I think I"m going to be keeping the nano for a while, Imay go brushless later on. There's reports that the main motors can be damaged easily in a crash, so I'll see how they go.

Ijust nailed my Nano into the concrete driveway inverted accidently, bent spindle. Took it apart and used a pair of pliers to straighten it...good as new.

Jonesy

Yeah I cant believe how much force you have to use to straighten the MCPX ones. Amazing that something that light can bend something so strong.
    I broke my frame again this morning but it was only the bottom posts so I used some velcro to fix the canopy to the battery tray.
    Dont know why I didnt think of it earlier. Most of my damaged frames are the same so looks like I have a few spares now.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Jonesy

Yeah I cant believe how much force you have to use to straighten the MCPX ones. Amazing that something that light can bend something so strong.
    I broke my frame again this morning but it was only the bottom posts so I used some velcro to fix the canopy to the battery tray.
    Dont know why I didnt think of it earlier. Most of my damaged frames are the same so looks like I have a few spares now.
    Everything on the nano is smaller including that spindle, it's very thin and easy to bend which is bad...but makes it easier to straighten it.

Page 29 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast