T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

Reply
Old 11-11-2012, 10:31 AM
  #751
ingleburn
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ingleburn, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,558
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

Well it has been quiet this weekend. Hope you are all getting some flying in and not seeing Jonesy on makes me think it must be time.

Didnt do much flying myself apart from this morning when my oldest son asked if he could try the MQX. Took him over the park and he flew 2 batteries and didnt do to bad at all.
It is the ideal trainer thats for sure. I did some more inverted practise with the MCPX. Wow it took a while to get it right again. A lot more practise needed.

The Tarot pro is ready for testing. Finished it last night so will do a final check then spin it up later on and check all is well. Then tomorrow hopefully a maiden.
Had a couple of problems with it. One of the adjustable linkages had the threads misformed so lucky I ordered a spare set. And had to alter the servo to swash linkage length by 2MM as the measurement in the manual didnt give me the right setup.
Did you have to do that on yours Jonesy?

Anyway now the weekend is over Im sure a few more people will drop in. Its getting lonely in here.
ingleburn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:30 PM
  #752
rikybob
 
rikybob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Zellwood, FL
Posts: 4,400
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

Hiyas all!

Heading toward the end of Sunday here!

It's been a lovely weekend spent mostly by the pool where we enjolyed highs in the low 80
s and wind gusts to 30 mph + winds!. All bad!

Going camping this week so's dunno if I will hit the air or not!

(No, I haven't forgot how to fly!)

Hope all is well in everyone's world!

b
rikybob is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:40 PM
  #753
ahamay
Thread Starter
 
ahamay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Gold Coast, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,140
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III


Quote:
ORIGINAL: ingleburn


The Tarot pro is ready for testing. Finished it last night so will do a final check then spin it up later on and check all is well. Then tomorrow hopefully a maiden.
Had a couple of problems with it. One of the adjustable linkages had the threads misformed so lucky I ordered a spare set. And had to alter the servo to swash linkage length by 2MM as the measurement in the manual didnt give me the right setup.
Did you have to do that on yours Jonesy?
I think I did adjust those a little to get the swash higher at mid stick, maby a turn or two. It's hard to get an accurate measurement on those when they are measuring from the centre of the linkage ends. From memory the manual has two different lengths for different sized mainshafts..one of them is right.

It's been raining with 30 knot winds here since thursday so no flying for me.

PS - How did you get on with the bluetooth and the andriod app for the zyx ?

ahamay is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:48 PM
  #754
ingleburn
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ingleburn, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,558
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III


Quote:
ORIGINAL: ahamay


Quote:
ORIGINAL: ingleburn


The Tarot pro is ready for testing. Finished it last night so will do a final check then spin it up later on and check all is well. Then tomorrow hopefully a maiden.
Had a couple of problems with it. One of the adjustable linkages had the threads misformed so lucky I ordered a spare set. And had to alter the servo to swash linkage length by 2MM as the measurement in the manual didnt give me the right setup.
Did you have to do that on yours Jonesy?
I think I did adjust those a little to get the swash higher at mid stick, maby a turn or two. It's hard to get an accurate measurement on those when they are measuring from the centre of the linkage ends. From memory the manual has two different lengths for different sized mainshafts..one of them is right.

It's been raining with 30 knot winds here since thursday so no flying for me.

PS - How did you get on with the bluetooth and the andriod app for the zyx ?

Worked a treat. Did the entire setup using the tablet.

ingleburn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:37 PM
  #755
ahamay
Thread Starter
 
ahamay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Gold Coast, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,140
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

Does anyone have one of these turnigy transmitter cases ? ....and if so does it fit a DX7 in it ?

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...ying_Case.html


ahamay is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:44 PM
  #756
ahamay
Thread Starter
 
ahamay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Gold Coast, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,140
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III


Quote:
ORIGINAL: ingleburn


Worked a treat. Did the entire setup using the tablet.
Excellent. Does it have the option to backup and load config files or just edit the working config?



ahamay is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:23 AM
  #757
mnemennth
 
mnemennth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Victoria TX
Posts: 615
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III


Quote:
ORIGINAL: ahamay

Does anyone have one of these turnigy transmitter cases ? ....and if so does it fit a DX7 in it ?

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...ying_Case.html


Jonesy -

I have that TX - it is a full-size TX the same size as my T9x and my Devo7. I've seen the DX7 at my club; I believe it will fit easily. Those orange blocks are attached with velcro so you can make them fit perfectly.

From the HKlisting:

Specs:
Inner Dimensions: 290x190x100mm
Weight: 450g


Also, a heads up for those living Stateside: HobbyMate DFC Head $24 Shipped

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1768561

I'd buy it myself but I'm so broke I can't pay attention; so I'd rather see it go to "one of us". Guy has flawless feedback; get it before someone else does.

mnem
I'm still lucky.

mnemennth is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:00 AM
  #758
ingleburn
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ingleburn, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,558
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III


Quote:
ORIGINAL: ahamay


Quote:
ORIGINAL: ingleburn


Worked a treat. Did the entire setup using the tablet.
Excellent. Does it have the option to backup and load config files or just edit the working config?



Yeah it has all options that the PC one does. great because theres no wires to get in the way.

Just a quick query on your pro. I found that I had to be careful tightening the swash locker bolts because they would start to bind the arms if I tightened them up to much.
The other Tarot head and the Align DFC I have don't suffer from this. You just tighten them right up and the arms still move without binding.
Spun it up tonight and all good. Just got to check all bolts are still tight then install blades and its good to go.
Amazing that the main blades were exactly the same weight and perfectly balanced. No need for stickers. Tail blades were also within .01 of a gram of each other.

ingleburn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:14 AM
  #759
ingleburn
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ingleburn, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,558
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

Just checked over the heli and found the swash locker bolts had loosened. Tightened them right down this time and no binding.

Anyway all finished and ready for a maiden once it goes on the turntable to check blade tracking.






ingleburn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:40 AM
  #760
ahamay
Thread Starter
 
ahamay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Gold Coast, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,140
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III


Quote:
ORIGINAL: ingleburn

Just checked over the heli and found the swash locker bolts had loosened. Tightened them right down this time and no binding.
Anyway all finished and ready for a maiden once it goes on the turntable to check blade tracking.
Looks good.

Yes you should be able to tighten down those swash locker bolts as it clamps onto the mainshaft, sound like you have got it this time.

Both sets of blades that came with mine were exactly the same weight and and balanced perfectly. Makes life easy.

Looks like the ends of the tail boom support rods are aluminium...that's new as well. Mine are just plastic ends.

Jonesy

ahamay is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:46 AM
  #761
pushinoldrc
 
pushinoldrc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Athens, GA
Posts: 403
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III


Quote:
ORIGINAL: mnemennth

Also, a heads up for those living Stateside: HobbyMate DFC Head $24 Shipped

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1768561

I'd buy it myself but I'm so broke I can't pay attention; so I'd rather see it go to "one of us". Guy has flawless feedback; get it before someone else does.

mnem
I'm still lucky.

That is a great price, but sadly Ihave Attention Deficiet Dissorder as well.
Bryan

pushinoldrc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:02 PM
  #762
Ddaddy
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Red Oak, TX
Posts: 513
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

I have that Hoobymate DFC...but haven't put it on anything yet! Think I have a case of the rikybob...again!

But looking at it it is complete and a good looking set.  Maybe I'll repair this pro and put it on.

Best everyone,
Ken
Ddaddy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:31 PM
  #763
ahamay
Thread Starter
 
ahamay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Gold Coast, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,140
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III


Quote:
ORIGINAL: mnemennth

Also, a heads up for those living Stateside: HobbyMate DFC Head $24 Shipped
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1768561
I'd buy it myself but I'm so broke I can't pay attention; so I'd rather see it go to "one of us". Guy has flawless feedback; get it before someone else does.
mnem
I'm still lucky.
My thoughts on DFC... Ipersonally will never buy a DFC head for any of my helis. Whilst they look great and have some benefits, unless your a gun 3D pilot and have larger helis I think they are more of a hinderance to everday flyers like me.

If you look at this head from an engineering point of view I see the biggest problem is the rigidity that is requied in the dampers and the swash to blade grip arms. Given the main shafts are always shorter if your not running very stiff dampers then you may end up with a boom strike. The damping needs to be hard with DFC so pitch links are not effected by movement as this will add a point of stress failure and the other thing is the phasing on dfc has the potential to cause problems if your damping is not hard enough as you get flexing or movemet in your pitch links and there are no swash locker arms to hold your swash and pitch link arms on the correct axis. DFC also needs very high head speed to work effectively.

If your lucky on a traditional FBL head with swash locker arms in a crash you'll just bend the pitch links. On a DFC head you'll most likely bust the blade grips and the pitch links.

It's interesting see the engineering that SAB have done with their heli's. The new 770 goblin is a non DFC head design and they have realeased non DFC heads for their smaller models.

I personally think align will follow with non DFC options for all their DFC helis soon.

Jonesy


ahamay is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:43 PM
  #764
mnemennth
 
mnemennth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Victoria TX
Posts: 615
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III


Quote:
ORIGINAL: ahamay


Quote:
ORIGINAL: mnemennth

Also, a heads up for those living Stateside: HobbyMate DFC Head $24 Shipped
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1768561
I'd buy it myself but I'm so broke I can't pay attention; so I'd rather see it go to "one of us". Guy has flawless feedback; get it before someone else does.
mnem
I'm still lucky.
My thoughts on DFC... Ipersonally will never buy a DFC head for any of my helis. Whilst they look great and have some benefits, unless your a gun 3D pilot and have larger helis I think they are more of a hinderance to everday flyers like me.

If you look at this head from an engineering point of view I see the biggest problem is the rigidity that is requied in the dampers and the swash to blade grip arms. Given the main shafts are always shorter if your not running very stiff dampers then you may end up with a boom strike. The damping needs to be hard with DFC so pitch links are not effected by movement as this will add a point of stress failure and the other thing is the phasing on dfc has the potential to cause problems if your damping is not hard enough as you get flexing or movemet in your pitch links and there are no swash locker arms to hold your swash and pitch link arms on the correct axis. DFC also needs very high head speed to work effectively.

If your lucky on a traditional FBL head with swash locker arms in a crash you'll just bend the pitch links. On a DFC head you'll most likely bust the blade grips and the pitch links.

It's interesting see the engineering that SAB have done with their heli's. The new 770 goblin is a non DFC head design and they have realeased non DFC heads for their smaller models.

I personally think align will follow with non DFC options for all their DFC helis soon.

Jonesy


Jonesy -

The reason Align is moving away from the DFCheads is because they stole the design from Compass, whose design is patented and includes Delrin pitch links to flex along with the oscillation of the feathering shaft and resolve the breakage issues you're talking about. With their design, you can run at slightly higher than normal headspeeds and still achieve the 14-18% reduction in overall drag that the DFC head is capable of; it is this higher headspeed and reduced pitch curve which makes that efficiency possible.

Align spent the last 2 years trying to strongarm Compass into allowing them to license a clearly superior design for nearly nothing, citing their preexisting dominant position (You copied our general shape, so we should be able to copy your patented head for nothing) in the industry as their primary excuse for not wanting to pay Compass reasonable licensing fees. Negotiations fell through, and Compass told Align point-blank that they would sue them purple if they didn't either pay up on the licensing or discontinue using the DFC architecture.

The funny thing about this is that while they were battling all this out, Compass came up with a NEWdesign that uses flexible CFplates in the blade grips and allows the rigid metal pitch links to function as well as the Delrin ones in their original design.

mnem
Corporate espiuonage and intrigue in the... model helicopter industry?
mnemennth is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:16 PM
  #765
ingleburn
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ingleburn, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,558
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III


Quote:
ORIGINAL: mnemennth


Quote:
ORIGINAL: ahamay


Quote:
ORIGINAL: mnemennth

Also, a heads up for those living Stateside: HobbyMate DFC Head $24 Shipped
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1768561
I'd buy it myself but I'm so broke I can't pay attention; so I'd rather see it go to "one of us". Guy has flawless feedback; get it before someone else does.
mnem
I'm still lucky.
My thoughts on DFC... Ipersonally will never buy a DFC head for any of my helis. Whilst they look great and have some benefits, unless your a gun 3D pilot and have larger helis I think they are more of a hinderance to everday flyers like me.

If you look at this head from an engineering point of view I see the biggest problem is the rigidity that is requied in the dampers and the swash to blade grip arms. Given the main shafts are always shorter if your not running very stiff dampers then you may end up with a boom strike. The damping needs to be hard with DFC so pitch links are not effected by movement as this will add a point of stress failure and the other thing is the phasing on dfc has the potential to cause problems if your damping is not hard enough as you get flexing or movemet in your pitch links and there are no swash locker arms to hold your swash and pitch link arms on the correct axis. DFC also needs very high head speed to work effectively.

If your lucky on a traditional FBL head with swash locker arms in a crash you'll just bend the pitch links. On a DFC head you'll most likely bust the blade grips and the pitch links.

It's interesting see the engineering that SAB have done with their heli's. The new 770 goblin is a non DFC head design and they have realeased non DFC heads for their smaller models.

I personally think align will follow with non DFC options for all their DFC helis soon.

Jonesy


Jonesy -

The reason Align is moving away from the DFCheads is because they stole the design from Compass, whose design is patented and includes Delrin pitch links to flex along with the oscillation of the feathering shaft and resolve the breakage issues you're talking about. With their design, you can run at slightly higher than normal headspeeds and still achieve the 14-18% reduction in overall drag that the DFC head is capable of; it is this higher headspeed and reduced pitch curve which makes that efficiency possible.

Align spent the last 2 years trying to strongarm Compass into allowing them to license a clearly superior design for nearly nothing, citing their preexisting dominant position (You copied our general shape, so we should be able to copy your patented head for nothing) in the industry as their primary excuse for not wanting to pay Compass reasonable licensing fees. Negotiations fell through, and Compass told Align point-blank that they would sue them purple if they didn't either pay up on the licensing or discontinue using the DFC architecture.

The funny thing about this is that while they were battling all this out, Compass came up with a NEWdesign that uses flexible CFplates in the blade grips and allows the rigid metal pitch links to function as well as the Delrin ones in their original design.

mnem
Corporate espiuonage and intrigue in the... model helicopter industry?
And the Chinese couldnt care less, they will copy anything.

ingleburn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:26 AM
  #766
Ddaddy
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Red Oak, TX
Posts: 513
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

Quote:
Corporate espiuonage and intrigue in the... model helicopter industry?
LMAO!

Ddaddy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:18 PM
  #767
mnemennth
 
mnemennth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Victoria TX
Posts: 615
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III


Quote:
ORIGINAL: ingleburn
And the Chinese couldnt care less, they will copy anything.
As will the Taiwanese (Align), evidently...

Aaaand... the DFChead in question has been sold. For $20.

mnem
Humans are funny animals.
mnemennth is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:42 AM
  #768
ingleburn
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ingleburn, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,558
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

Hi guys, got home this afternoon and the wind wasnt to bad so took the Tarot pro out for its maiden.
I was really impressed and it flew pretty good on stock settings and 70% gain on the tail..
Down graded the ZYX firmware but might look at putting the latest one on to see how it goes.
Anyway here is the vid. Not much blather as I was waiting for something to go wrong but luckily it was all good.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG1TswkKd-M[/youtube]
ingleburn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:22 AM
  #769
rikybob
 
rikybob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Zellwood, FL
Posts: 4,400
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

Great viddy Ingleburn!

Smmmmoooootttttth heli and your skillz are advancing nicely!!

Haven't made time for heli's of late and am going camping today through the weekend!

I may fly next week as wifey is getting her knee re done and I will do some front yard flying with the "big un". Better than nothing!

I participated in this [link=http://www.news-press.com/article/20121114/CRIME/121114055/FWC-investigation-uncovers-illegal-commercial-wildlife-ring?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|Home|p]round up[/link] last night and got a guy who had 32 charges against him!

All the best to you and yours!

Brian
rikybob is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:49 AM
  #770
rikybob
 
rikybob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Zellwood, FL
Posts: 4,400
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

A little [link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stIxQJ0k9k8]Blather![/link]

b
rikybob is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:39 AM
  #771
Ddaddy
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Red Oak, TX
Posts: 513
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

70% expo!?

And rb, can you check on why my exotic meat hasn't arrived from your State yet? They don't seem to be answering their phone anymore....

Best,
Ken
Ddaddy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:23 AM
  #772
ingleburn
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ingleburn, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,558
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Ddaddy

70% expo!?

And rb, can you check on why my exotic meat hasn't arrived from your State yet? They don't seem to be answering their phone anymore....

Best,
Ken
Ooops meant 70% gain.

ingleburn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:25 AM
  #773
rikybob
 
rikybob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Zellwood, FL
Posts: 4,400
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Ddaddy

70% expo!?

And rb, can you check on why my exotic meat hasn't arrived from your State yet? They don't seem to be answering their phone anymore....

Best,
Ken

Hehe!

Your Nine Banded Armadillo is in the mail!

Although, don't you have your own Armadillo's??

b
rikybob is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:47 PM
  #774
Ddaddy
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Red Oak, TX
Posts: 513
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III


Quote:
ORIGINAL: rikybob


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Ddaddy

70% expo!?

And rb, can you check on why my exotic meat hasn't arrived from your State yet? They don't seem to be answering their phone anymore....

Best,
Ken

Hehe!

Your Nine Banded Armadillo is in the mail!

Although, don't you have your own Armadillo's??

b
I was talking about the Thai tuna sushi

Ddaddy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:57 PM
  #775
ingleburn
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ingleburn, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,558
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III


Quote:
ORIGINAL: rikybob

Great viddy Ingleburn!

Smmmmoooootttttth heli and your skillz are advancing nicely!!

Haven't made time for heli's of late and am going camping today through the weekend!

I may fly next week as wifey is getting her knee re done and I will do some front yard flying with the "big un". Better than nothing!

I participated in this [link=http://www.news-press.com/article/20121114/CRIME/121114055/FWC-investigation-uncovers-illegal-commercial-wildlife-ring?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|Home|p]round up[/link] last night and got a guy who had 32 charges against him!

All the best to you and yours!

Brian
Thanks Brian. Yeah its so smooth it takes forever to spin down.
Have fun camping and hope the wifeys knee gets fixed this time.
Good you got the bad guys and hope you get some flying in next week.

ingleburn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:48 PM.